Here's the right way to wear a short dress
Right way to wear a short dress:
1 The right posture: Cross your legs carefully when you sit if you are sporting a short dress. Maintain your poise and don’t be careless by sitting with your legs wide apart, or you could end up exposing your underwear in public!
2 When you bend: If you want to bend down, make sure that you always bend through your knees, so that you can avoid any kind of embarrassing accidents.
3 Confidence matters: Be confident when you sit in a mini-skirt. Don’t tug at your skirt constantly, or try to pull it down — this would reveal your possible discomfort and lack of confidence in your sartorial choice. Also, make sure that you have moistured your legs well, so that they look their best, and you can walk with confidence.
4 Pair your dress with shorts: If your skirt is wide and flairy, make sure you wear a pair of boy shorts underneath, so as to increase your level of comfort.
5 Length of the skirt: Skirts can appear shorter than they actually are for tall girls, so it is advised that you wear longer skirts for occasions where you have to sit for long in public.
Also, If you feel uncomfortable or too shy while wearing a short skirt, then you shouldn’t be wearing it in the first place.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- One of Priyanka Chopra's Work From Home looks garnered more attention than the rest. Her fans loved her dark copper coloured formal blouse which she accessorised with statement gold jewellery.
- For a recent photoshoot, Alaya F donned a gorgeous abstract print co-ord set and looked absolutely breathtaking in it. The actor added her own touch to the outfit by the way she styled it, we are taking notes.
- Silver kaliras and an off-white lehenga is what fashion designer Natasha Dalal opted to wear on her wedding day. The groom Varun Dhawan also twinned with his childhood sweetheart and wore a sherwani in the same colour. The couple of the hour looked like royalty on their special day.
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage