Malaika Arora, Neha Dhupia make a case for plunging necklines at Miss India 2018
It’s a good day when Malaika Arora hits the red carpet. The former VJ judged the contestants at the Miss India 2018 finale in Mumbai on Tuesday and she did so while wearing a beautiful custom blush Manish Malhotra dress. She accentuated her plunging neckline with an equally appealing thigh-high slit. Refined and sexy.
Everything about this screams strong badass woman. Doesn’t Malaika look super comfortable as she strikes her pose? Well, we can’t say we’re surprised she owned the carpet, yet again.
What we love most about Malaika’s modern-meets-classy look is that it takes the nude dress to the next level with those sheer panels along the bodice.
Keeping accessories to a minimum — her blush drop earrings complimented her low neckline perfectly — Malaika wore her hair slightly wavy to keep that goddess aesthetic. And the soft, glossy, rosy-pink lips tied the whole thing together.
But Malaika was not the only celebrity who impressed us in a plunging neckline gown. Actor Neha Dhupia’s black and gold look was on a whole other level.
Neha looked flawless in a voluminous edgy-chic black gown from designers Shantanu and Nikhil, which she accessorised with gold jewellery from Roma Narsinghani and a dazzling Alexander McQueen clutch. We love the belted dress’ simplicity and how it’s sort of like a ball gown — that also has a fun element. An absolute perfect combination of elegance and attitude.
A bold purple smoky eye, nude lips and hair pulled up in an edgy top knot made Neha’s look subtly sexy.
Channel Neha’s red-carpet glamour with a plunging LBD, matching suede pumps, and a few sparkling accessories, or really push the envelope with a Malaika-inspired strappy dress with a leg split to turn heads everywhere you go.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4