5 healthy drinks to help you lose belly fat, enjoy quick weight loss
Healthy drinks to lose weight: Yes, it is possible to lose weight and pesky belly fat by having the right drinks. Here are 5 that you need to start having now.
Diet and exercise are the cornerstones of weight loss. Yet, there are other daily lifestyle modifications that can help you lose weight as well, including what you drink. As we know by now, thirst is often confused by the brain for hunger and leads you to overeat. So having liquids and liquid-rich foods is a great way to ensure your cravings are not arising from thirst. And being on a liquid-rich diet can also help you reduce belly fat, one of the most stubborn forms of fat.
Here are 5 healthy drinks that nourish and supplement your weight goals:
* Matcha: A finely ground green tea, matcha was consumed by monks in ancient Japan as a beverage of choice. Today, it is either dissolved in milk or water and is consumed for its health benefits. Matcha is high in antioxidants, increases energy levels, helps to burn calories, detoxifies the human body and improves cholesterol levels.
* Apple cider vinegar: This common form of vinegar has many health benefits, including weight loss. Apple cider vinegar contains an ingredient called acetic acid, which according to studies can prevent a person from gaining body fat.
* Cranberry juice: Cranberry juice is a natural diuretic and flushes out excess water .It also contains anthocyanin an antioxidant which combats infections, disease and manages cholesterol levels.
* Turmeric tea: Believed to accelerate digestion, turmeric tea boosts your metabolism and promote weight loss. Turmeric has a bioactive compound called curcumin, which has healing properties and suppresses the growth of fat tissues to reduce weight.
* Fenugreek (methi) seeds soaked in water: Fenugreek seeds contain galactomanna, a water soluble component which keeps you satiated. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body. You need to roast some methi seeds and crush it into a fine powder. Have it on an empty stomach with water first thing in the morning or soak it overnight and chew on the seeds in the morning.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more