Marvel boss Kevin Feige says Avengers: Endgame trailers will only show footage from film’s first 15 minutes
Rumours around the upcoming Avengers: Endgame suggested that the all of the film’s marketing, including trailers, featurettes and clips, will feature footages from only the initial 15 minutes of the film to avoid spoilers and theories about the movie. At the awards ceremony, Feige also confirmed the same.
“I’d call it somewhat accurate. As was the case with a lot of our films, this one in particular, being able to generate a lot of excitement without giving away one of the many, many, many secrets. I think the Disney marketing team is the best in the world and we’ll be able to pull it off,” he said. Disney sure has its work cut out now with only 15 minutes of footage to make trailers and get fans excited with.
Kevin also talked about the film’s title, which was finally revealed, after months of speculation, with the teaser in December. He said that they had the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ title was final even before the movie went into production. “So Doctor Strange says that line because we knew it was the title,” he said, referring to a scene in Avengers: Infinity War in which Doctor Strange tells the other heroes, “We are in the Endgame now.”
The film is all set to release on April 26 and will mark the end of Marvel’s first phase of movies.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared Jungle Mantra, an original song from the White Tiger soundtrack, by Divine, featuring Vince Staples and Pusha T. Listen here.
- Actor Ray Fisher has released a lengthy statement confirming his removal from the upcoming Flash movie, amid his standoff with Warner Bros.
- Actor Armie Hammer announced that he is quitting his upcoming film, amid a scandal around messages that he allegedly sent a woman.
- Patralekhaa spotted Rajkummar Rao on a hoarding of The White Tiger in New York and shared a picture on Instagram stories. She reminisced about his incredible journey, from Gurugram to New York.
- One Night in Miami movie review: Debutante director Regina King extracts terrific performances from her four leading men, in a high-concept drama about power and responsibility.
- Bruce Willis was clicked without a mask at a pharmacy in Los Angeles on Monday. He later said that it was an 'error in judgment'.
- First footage from high-profile upcoming films starring Chris Hemsworth, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne Johnson, Melissa McCarthy, Amy Adams, and others, has been revealed by Netflix.
- In an exclusive interview with Hindustan Times, Marvel Studios president, Kevin Feige, spoke about India's role in the future of the MCU, and the mind-bending WandaVision, the studio's first streaming series.