New theory suggests how Bruce Banner can overcome his ‘Hulk problem’ from Avengers Infinity War
While many people may consider it a small problem considering what has transpired in the Marvel Cinematic Universe—read genocide—Hulk really needs it sorted out. Everyone’s favourite big green monster (second only to Shrek) could not get his mojo on throughout Avengers Infinity War and if our heroes hope to take on Thanos, they really need him back on their side.
After taking a brutal beating from Thanos, Bruce Banner could not transform into Hulk throughout the movie. He tried slapping himself, making himself angry but he just would not show up. Could his stubbornness continue into Avengers 4? Maybe. But is there a way to set it right? Apparently so.
Avengers 4: Will your favourite superheroes rise from the dead?
According to a new theory floated on Reddit by LeftHandBlack66, Shuri may be the answer to Bruce’s woes. The Redditor suggests that Shuri might be able to combine Bruce and Hulk into one and blend their minds together for maximum efficiency.
I think Shuri will eventually combine Hulk/Banners mind, in order to create one being that has the hulks strength and banners wit. They kind of foreshadowed this when they referenced Visions mind being layered, Instead of being combined. I think she will help Banner somehow merge with the Hulk!!
Doesn’t seem too far fetched to be honest. If she can separate the Mind Stone from Vision’s personality and brain, she should definitely be able to bring Banner and Hulk together. Also, she is undoubtedly the brightest mind on the planet.
However, a comment on the post make a valid point. “Not sure I’d see this, as Hulk and Banner are more ‘organic’ - their relationship is between the two of them. Shuri is a tech genius, not a therapist. On another note, I had a (very unlikely) theory that she designs the suit we see Hulk wearing in the new art that was posted. This would allow him to stand toe-to-toe with Thanos in combat as he’d be absorbing any body blow he lands,” it reads.
At this point, we will take anything really. Of course, we do not really see Shuri after the Snappening so we should not take it for granted that she did survive the event.
The Avengers will next be seen in Avengers 4, due out in May 2019 and touted to be a ‘significant conclusion’ to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as we know it.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Coming 2 America movie review: Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall reunite for the dull and boring sequel to their cult hit.
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.
- Kristen Stewart has been filming for her upcoming movie, Spencer. The Twilight star plays the role of Princess Diana in the movie.
- Nick Jonas revealed he began the making of his upcoming album Spaceman when his wife and actor Priyanka Chopra was filming for The Matrix 4 in Germany.
- Actor Gal Gadot and her husband Jaron Varsano are expecting their third child together. The Wonder Woman actor posted a cute family picture to make the announcement.
- Chadwick Boseman's wife Simone Ledward broke down while accepting his posthumous Golden Globe for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
- Mark Ruffalo received the Best Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie for I Know This Much Is True... at the Golden Globe Awards 2021. The actor, in his acceptance speech, spoke about "Mother Earth."
- The Golden Globe Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday, February 28. From The Crown to Schitt's Creek and I Care A Lot, here’s who bagged the trophies.
- The Golden Globe Awards 2021 took place this weekend and Twitter couldn't help but point out the chaos that unfolded at the awards show.
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) were called out by several celebrities for their lack of diversity in their ranks. After stars chanted "Time's Up Globes", the HFPA issued a statement assuring a change in the making.