No report of any Indian casualty in London terror attack near UK Parliament: Sushma Swaraj
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said there has been no report so far of any Indian casualty in the London terror attack near UK parliamentindia Updated: Mar 23, 2017 02:09 IST
There is no report of any Indian casualty so far in the terror attack near the UK Parliament, external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj said on Wednesday night.
India condemned the attack in London in which three people were killed and more than 20 injured.
“Indian High Commission is there to help all Indian nationals in London. Please note the Telephone nos: 020 8629 5950 & 020 7632 3035 (sic),” Swaraj wrote.
The minister advised people to avoid going to Parliament Square.
“All are advised strongly to avoid Parliament Square and check Met Police website for further details on the attack. Stay safe! ,” she tweeted.
First Published: Mar 23, 2017 00:34 IST