Full cricket score, India vs Sri Lanka, 4th ODI, Colombo: IND win by 168 runs
Centuries from Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli and a good show from seamers helped India thrash Sri Lanka by 168 runs to take a 4-0 lead in the five-match series. Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya and Kuldeep Yadav picked up two wickets each as the hosts lost wickets at regular intervals to be bundled out for 207 runs in 42.4 overs in reply to the visitors’ 375 runs. Catch full cricket score of India vs Sri Lanka, 4th ODI, Colombo here. (IND vs SL HIGHLIGHTS| STREAMING INFO)
If you are unable to see the full cricket score of IND vs SL, then click here
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- IPL 2021: Robin Uthappa was brought by the Royals ahead of the IPL 2020, but the batsman had a very indifferent season, scoring 196 runs from 12 matches.
- Archer and Stokes were rested for England's two-Test series against Sri Lanka.
- Moments into his innings, Hanuma Vihari ran a single and grimaced in pain, and it was at that moment that everyone knew he had done something to his hamstring.
- Former New Zealand all-rounder Scott Styris is worried for Chennai Super Kings ahead of IPL 2021 after they released their list of retained and released players.
- Inzamam praised Dravid for what he's done for Indian cricket, highlighting that his biggest strength was making the players mentally tough, without which India's Test series win against Australia wouldn't have been possible.
- India's fielding coach R Sridhar opened about the tour in an elaborate chat, asserting it will be difficult to surpass what the team went through in the past one month - from hitting the nadir to reaching the zenith.
- Stokes and Archer were rested for the Sri Lanka Tests but are fully expected to be named in England's squad which will be announced later Thursday.