Ghar ka khaana
HT reader Bhavana Saboo shares her recipe for stewed apples.india Updated: Mar 05, 2009 16:53 IST
3 tablespoons sugar
A few pinches of cardamom powder
A few strings of saffron
A stick of cinammon
A sprig of rosemary to garnish
1. Peel the apple and cut it into small two inch pieces.
2. Take a little water in a pan and dissolve the sugar in it.
3. Add the apple pieces and stew them on low heat .
4. Also add the cardamom powder, cinnamon stick and few strands of saffron.
5. Cook for five minutes or till the apples are soft.