Parineeti Chopra’s plush, monochrome home in Mumbai will take your breath away. See pics
Parineeti Chopra is making the most of her time off from work amid the coronavirus pandemic and has gone on ‘DND’ mode according to an Instagram post where the masked actor can be seen basking in the sun in a European city. The Kesari actor is enjoying some down time in Europe for her 32nd birthday leaving her plush Mumbai home behind. Parineeti’s gorgeous high-rise Mumbai home has a breathtaking view with its airy windows and balconies, and is filled with cosy nooks. According to media reports Parineeti moved into her new home in September 2019 and the interiors of her home have been done by interior designer Richa Bahl. Parineeti’s spacious home is done up in muted and monochrome tones, has floor-to-ceiling glass windows all around ensuring the house is flooded with natural sunlight and is very minimalistic in terms of decor. The pictures shared by the actor and interior designer are proof that Parineeti’s new Mumbai home is a calming abode with a gorgeous view. Check out the pictures of the Jabariya Jodi actor’s home:
While this is Parineeti’s second home in Mumbai, before she had bought her first home, Parineeti’s first home was very different and she apparently went through over thirty houses before she settled for her first Mumbai home, a two-bedroom 2815 square feet sea-facing flat. Unlike her present house with its muted tones, Parineeti’s older house was done in bright colours and had lots of plants all over.
The interiors of her older home were done by Shabnam Gupta of The Orange Lane, who has also done up the homes of actors Irrfan Khan and Kangana Ranaut. In an interview with TOI, Shabnam shared that the actor wished to have the home textured to her personality, she said, “The house emits a modern chic aura with its exposed brick walls and splashes of colour. It shows 21st-century English styling, just what Parineeti wished for.”
Which house of Parineeti’s do you prefer?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Chocolates with strawberries make us go weak in the knees every single time and you’d be lying if you don’t agree. How about binging on them without guilt while adding some health benefits? Check out this nutritious breakfast recipe of chocolate covered strawberry baked oatmeal and thank us later
- A new discovery finds positive role of androgens in breast cancer treatment. Study says androgen therapy has immediate implications for women resistant to current forms of endocrine therapy
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- On Friday, the Finnish Ministry of the Interior announced that they will not open borders for tourists, in fact, they are ready to introduce new coronavirus-related restrictions on travel.
- A vacation on a beach can solve every problem, at least for the time being. Goa has become the celebrity-favourite vacation spot as after Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor ringing in their New Year, Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are also taking a quick vacation there. Here are 5 places that should be on your must-visit list if you are craving for some beach time.
- Want to know a quick and easy way to bring a smile to the breakfast table or evening coffee break this winter? Prep up some warm Nutella fingers with the help of this 3 ingredient recipe which promises a chocolate taste in every bite and that is all we need to brush aside Monday blues
- This week, Malaika Arora showed her followers how to do the Sarvangasana aka the shoulder stand. The fitness enthusiast shares an asana every week to urge her followers to exercise.
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.