Latest from study
- The individuals who repaid their student debt had better or equivalent health than individuals who never faced student debt, suggesting that relieving the burden of student debt could improve population health.
- "The results of our research strongly indicate that bacteria in the gut regulate the fungal microbiota and keep it under control. When bacteria are disrupted by antibiotics, fungi, Candida, in particular, have the chance to reproduce," says a PhD student from the University of Helsinki.
- The researchers from the University of Parma, and University-Hospital of Parma, Italy, enrolled 223 patients (89 women and 134 men) who were infected by SARS-CoV-2.
- Unvaccinated people infected with Omicron unlikely to develop immune responses that will protect them against other variants
- Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is known to suppress angiogenesis in malignant tumours.