Divyanka Tripathi shares stunning throwback pics from UK holiday: ‘When world is living on throwbacks...here’s mine’
TV actor Divyanka Tripathi has shared throwback pictures from her holiday in the United Kingdom and commented how she decided to do so after noticing that the world was ‘living on throwbacks’. The pictures are from Llyn Ogwen in Wales, UK.
Sharing the pictures, Divyanka wrote: “When the world is #LivingOnThrowbacks...here’s mine. #Scenery I would love to go back to!” In them, Divyanka sits amid lush greenery in wind-swept and picturesque Llyn Ogwen. She has a white sweater on, paired with check pants with high boots. Her hair is done in a neat ponytail.
Looks like the popular TV actor couple is missing their international travel amid lockdown. Divyanka’s husband, actor Vivek Dahiya too posted a solo video clip from their holiday in Italy and wrote in Hindi, “Ab toh travel ki tasveeren dekh kar mann behlaana leta hoon (These days, I just look at old travel pictures to feel good.)
Through the lockdown, Divyanka and Vivek have been sharing funny videos of their time at home. Some time back, Divyanka had shared two photos of a carrot cake she had baked and wrote: “After very long hubby and I have same content to post! Successfully baked my favourite #CarrotCake in first attempt! Apne haantho ko choom loon...Aisa bana hai! (Would kiss my hands... it’s made so good)” Before that, she had shared a video of giving Vivek a haircut.
Vivek, meanwhile, had some time back shared his disappointment at losing his memory card and his DSLR camera while on the holiday abroad with his wife Divyanka Tripathi. Vivek had taken to Instagram to express his anger and more than losing camera, he felt bad for losing its memory card, as a lot of pictures from their vacation were stored in it.
“Could there be a thing as ‘ethical theft’ or perhaps a thief who has morals? The one who doesn’t swindle anything with emotional value or maybe returned the memory card the same way he took my camera?”
“There’s a reason why it’s called a ‘memory card’... With no exaggeration I clicked stunning pictures of Div and us during our trip to Wales & Scotland. Wish I had downloaded those images before they were stolen. It was the most valuable possession from our trip: memories stored in a memory card. In future - never wait, and store those memories immediately (lesson learnt)! In the loving memory of my DSLR that was stolen from my car,” Vivek had posted.
The couple met for the first time on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and, after several months of dating, got married in 2016.
(With IANS inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.