Indian Idol 12: Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh relive wedding memories in new ‘shaadi special’ episode, see photos
Singer Neha Kakkar, who is a judge on Indian Idol 12, will be seen with her husband, singer Rohanpreet Singh, in an upcoming ‘shaadi special’ episode of the music reality show. Sony TV shared pictures from the episode on their official Instagram handle.
“Here’s an exclusive sneak peek at the newest couple in town #NehuPreet from the sets of #IndianIdol2020 #ShaadiSpecial. Tune in this weekend at 8 PM and make your mausam awesome! @nehakakkar @rohanpreetsingh,” the caption read.
Neha and Rohanpreet will be joined by comedienne Bharti Singh and her writer husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa in the special episode, which will air this weekend.
It was a whirlwind romance for Neha and Rohanpreet, who first met while shooting for the music video of Nehu Da Vyah in August. They got married in dual ceremonies in Delhi on October 24, which was followed by a reception in Chandigarh.
Earlier, Neha told designer Anita Dongre, who created their outfits for some of the wedding functions, that she was drawn to Rohanpreet’s politeness with everyone on set and his good looks. “My first impression of him was that he was so good to each and every person on the set. And undeniably, he was the cutest boy I had ever come across. The attraction was strong. I think it was really in those initial moments itself that I knew he was the one for me,” she said, according to a Facebook post shared by the designer.
Neha and Rohanpreet recently collaborated for a single titled Khyaal Rakhya Kar. Before the release of the music video, she sparked pregnancy rumours when she shared a picture with her husband, in which she could be seen with what appeared to be a baby bump. However, it turned out to be a still from the music video, in which she is shown to be pregnant.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.