Seema Khan reveals she once stuck chewing gum in Neelam Kothari Soni’s hair at a party: ‘I was very jealous’
Seema Khan shared an anecdote from a few years ago, in which she stuck chewing gum in Neelam Kothari Soni’s hair. Seema confessed that her reason for doing so was jealousy - she was envious of Neelam’s envious mane.
Along with Bhavana Pandey and Maheep Kapoor, Seema and Neelam featured in the recently-released reality show Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, which gave viewers a voyeuristic peek into their lives. Despite criticism, the series became a ‘cringe-watch’ favourite and is one of the top shows on Netflix India.
During an interview with Mashable India to promote Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, Seema revealed the incident involving Neelam. “I was very jealous of her hair. She had the most beautiful, long hair and I was angry. I was so upset. I was jealous, so I stuck gum in her hair. She walked around the whole party with gum in her hair,” she said. Neelam interjected, “You were not jealous, you were just behaving mad.”
Gauri Khan recently hinted that Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives might be up for a sequel. She shared the poster of the show on Instagram and wrote, “Hey girls ... I’m gate crashing season 2.” Incidentally, she and her husband, Shah Rukh Khan, had a cameo appearance in the finale episode.
Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives featured a host of celebrity cameos, including Ananya Panday, Janhvi Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor. Suhana Khan made an appearance over video call.
Seema, Neelam, Bhavana and Maheep are thrilled with the response to Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives and thanked the audience in a special video. “Thank you for watching us, thank you for loving us, thank you for laughing with us and thank you for not ignoring us. We love you! Keep watching again and again and again. Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, only on Netflix,” they said.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.