Deepika Padukone launches audio diary after deleting all posts from Instagram and Twitter
Deepika Padukone left her legion of fans in shock as she deleted all her tweets and Instagram posts on December 31 night. The actor, who is quite prolific on social media, has now shared her ‘audio diary’, which she described as ‘a record of my thoughts and feelings’. Deepika said while 2020 was a time of uncertainty for everyone, it was also a ‘time for gratitude’ for her. She said she hoped 2021 brought ‘good health and peace of mind’ for everyone.
With many celeb accounts getting hacked recently, many were left wondering if Deepika’s account has also fallen prey to hackers. However, a closer look revealed that it was done by Deepika as the actor changed her display picture. It was a temporary measure taken by Deepika, perhaps to highlight the audio diary launch.
While Deepika removed her posts, her Instagram Stories were still visible on the account. Also, there was a record of tweets she had liked till now. Deepika has 52.5 million followers on Instagram and 27.7 million followers on Twitter.
Deepika is on a vacation with husband Ranveer Singh to Rajasthan. Actor Neetu Kapoor had shared a photo with Ranveer Singh and her son Ranbir Kapoor from Ranthambore a few days ago. Neither Deepika nor Ranbir’s girlfriend, actor Alia Bhatt, was not seen in the picture.
On the work front, Deepika will be seen in Shakun Batra’s domestic noir with Ananya Panday and Sidhant Chaturvedi. Deepika is also rumoured to be a part of Shah Rukh Khan’s next Pathan, to be produced by Yash Raj Films.
Ranveer and Deepika are awaiting the release of their fourth film together, 83. Directed by Kabir Khan, the film chronicles the Indian cricket team’s unexpected victory at the 1983 World Cup. While Ranveer plays former captain Kapil Dev, Deepika will essay his wife Romi Bhatia. The film has an ensemble cast, including Boman Irani, Pankaj Tripathi, Saqib Saleem, Ammy Virk, Harrdy Sandhu and others.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.