Maharashtra Board HSC Supplementary Result 2019 to be declared today at mahresult.nic.in
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will soon declare the Class 12 supplementary examinations results 2019.
The results are expected to be out at around 1pm and students who have appeared in the examination will be able to check their marks on mahresult.nic.in.
Steps to check Maharashtra 12th supplementary result 2019:
1) Visit the Maharashtra board official result website at mahresult.nic.in
2) Click on ‘HSC Examination Result July 2019’
3) Enter roll number and mother’s first name on the login page
4) Click on ‘view result’
5) Results will be displayed on the screen
6) Take a printout and save it on your computer
This year 1,28,914 students had appeared in the MSBSHSE Class 12 supplementary examination, out of which nearly 35,000 were from Mumbai.
The exams was held in July for students who could not clear the regular examinations conducted in February or for those who could not take it due to any other reason.
Students can apply for a photocopy of their answersheets between August 26 and September 14.
(With inputs from Ankita Bhatkhande from Mumbai)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification (advt. no. 03/2021) for recruitment of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Social Welfare Department.