NEET Counselling 2020: Round-2 allotment letter to be released tomorrow at mcc.nic.in
NEET Counselling 2020: The Medical Counselling Committee will on Monday release the allotment letter of NEET qualified candidates registered for second round of seat allotment in the MBBS and BDS seats falling under the 15% all India quota in deemed, central universities, AIIMS, JIPMER, ESIC and AFMC.
“Final Result for Round 2 of UG 2020 Counselling is Now Available. Downloading of Allotment letter facility will be available from 30th Nov, 2020,” reads the official statement flashing on the website.
After the allotment letter is released, candidates will be able to download their NEET allotment letter 2020 online at mcc.nic.in.
The registration for second round of counselling began on November 20. Candidates were allowed to fill and lock their choices of seats till November 24.
Transfer of Non Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seats to State Quota on December 8, 2020 (Only 15% All India Quota).
How to download NEET allotment letter 2020 after it is released:
Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in/UGCounselling
Click on the allotment letter link flashing on the homepage
A new page will appear on the display screen
Key in your login credentials and submit
The NEET allotment letter 2020 for second round will be displayed on the screen
Download the allotment letter and take its print out for future use.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Wednesday release the admit card for the RRB phase 3 non-technical popular category (NTPC) recruitment exam.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the admit cards of entrance test to admit students in Class IX against the vacant seats.
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on Wednesday announced that it will reschedule the 2021 Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the application window for Post Graduate Diploma in rural management admission test on January 31.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through a prescribed format on or before February 28, 2021.