UP Board 10th, 12th Results 2019 Highlights
Uttar Pradesh Board has declared the results of both, class 10th (High School) and class 12th (intermediate) exams today, The results were declared by UP Board director Vinay Kumar Pandey and secretary Neena Srivastava jointly at 12:30 PM on April 27.
Candidates can check their results online at hindustantimes.com by clicking on the direct link here.
Here are the HIGHLIGHTS of the Results:
A total of 70.06% students have cleared the UP Board intermediate exam 2019.
A total of 80.07% students have cleared the UP Board High School exam 2019.
Read full information on pass percentage here
Tanu Tomar of Bagpat is the state topper by scoring 489 out of 500 in intermediate exam. She is a student of Shri Ram SM Inter College, Baraut, Bagpat. Read more here
Gautam Raghuvanshi of Onkareshwar SVN IC Jawahar Nagar, Kanpur schol has scored 583 out of 600 and emerged as the state topper in Class 10th board exam. Read more details here
Check UP Board topper list here:
UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath congratulated board examinees on Twitter.
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra also congratulated the board examinees on Twitter.
In UP Board High School exam, 28, 39, 284 candidates had appeared out of the 31, 69, 583 registered candidates. Out of them, 22, 73, 304 candidates qualified.
There were 15,17,984 boys and 13,21,300 girls who had appeared for the exam out which 11,63, 735 boys and 11, 09, 569 girls have qualified.
UP Board Intermediate Result: Facts and figures
Pass percentage of girls is 07.32% higher than boys.
In intermediate exam, there were 26, 03, 169 registered candidates out which 23,52, 049 candidates have cleared the exam.
Out of them, there were 12, 47, 375 boys and 11,04,674 girls registered for the exam. 8,03, 330 boys and 8,44, 589 girls have cleared the exam. Overall, the pass percentage of girls is 12.06% lesser than boys.
UP Board High School Result: Facts and figures
UP Board High School exam was conducted from February 7 to 28, 2019
UP Board intermediate exam was conducted from February 7 to March 2.
There were 8291 exam centres and 240 evaluation centres.
UP BOARD RESULTS 2019: LAST 5 YEARS PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
79, 064 teachers have evaluated the high school answer sheets
45, 808 teachers evaluated the intermediate answer sheets.
(With inputs from Kenneth John in Lucknow)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)