Anita Hassanandani channels ‘Beyonce vibes’ in stunning maternity photoshoot featuring husband Rohit Reddy
Anita Hassanandani, who is expecting her first child with husband Rohit Reddy next month, posed for a stunning maternity photoshoot with him. They took to Instagram to share a few glimpses from the shoot.
In one of the pictures, Anita is seen sitting on a chair, cradling her baby bump. She looks upwards and Rohit, who is standing behind her, bends forward to gaze lovingly at her. He shared the photo and captioned it, “Euphoria!”
Another photo has Anita channelling major ‘Beyonce vibes’. She is seen wearing a black leotard and posing on a chair. She shared it with the caption, “Enjoying ‘Beyoncé vibes’ until ‘mommy vibes’ kick in.” She shared a third picture, in which she is looking away from the camera, along with a poem on motherhood.
Throughout her pregnancy, Anita has been sharing updates on social media, from feeling the baby’s kicks to glimpses of her baby shower hosted by Ekta Kapoor. Earlier, she penned a powerful note about not giving in to societal pressure and rushing to have a baby immediately after marriage. She emphasised that motherhood is a woman’s choice.
Anita earlier told Hindustan Times that she was feeling a number of emotions - ‘excited, thrilled, nervous’ - about her pregnancy. She said that the Covid-19 pandemic made it possible for her to keep the news a secret till she announced it in October last year.
“See, luckily or whatever, but because of the Covid situation, I didn’t have to step out, so nobody has seen me. I was literally locked inside the house, that made it slightly easy. It is difficult of course, keeping this news, but we managed and also realised that we are good at it,” she said.
Anita said that she and Rohit had been planning to start a family ‘for a while now’. “We knew right from the start that 2020 is the year, and I think it happened at a great time. God planned it beautifully,” she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.