Heidi takes off panties at Oscar party
Supermodel Heidi Klum voluntarily removed her underwear at Elton John's Oscar party to put in Jay Leno's gift bag.
The Tonight Show correspondent Ross Matthews went from celeb to celeb present at the bash, asking them to contribute something to Leno's gift bag.
And Klum offered her underwear.
"I don't have a lot in here that I can give you," the New York Daily News quoted the model as saying while looking through her clutch."Oh, you can have my underwear. Wait, do you want my underwear?" she said.
And with her husband, Seal, nowhere in sight, Klum began to wiggle out of her panties and placed them in Ross' bag.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Critics Choice Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday. Nomadland bagged four awards while late Chadwick Boseman received a posthumous award for Best Actor for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.
- Bombay Begums review: Terrific performances by Pooja Bhatt, Amruta Subhash, Plabita Borthakur, Shahana Goswami and Manish Chaudhary smooth out the creases in Alankrita Shrivastava's Netflix show.
- On International Women's Day, Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter to share pictures with the favourite women in her life. She also said how everyday was 'Women's Day'.