Abhinav Shukla thinks Rubina Dilaik is ‘clearly’ Bigg Boss 14 winner, reveals he will welcome her home with a surprise
- Abhinav Shukla said that he has made special preparations to welcome Rubina Dilaik home after Bigg Boss 14 ends but refused to divulge further details as it is a 'surprise'.
With hours to go for the Bigg Boss 14 finale, Rubina Dilaik’s husband Abhinav Shukla feels that she has earned the trophy by showing ‘exemplary courage, stamina and good conduct’. Abhinav was also a contestant on the show, alongside Rubina, but was evicted earlier this month.
Abhinav also revealed that he has a surprise planned for Rubina when she returns home but refused to divulge any further details.
In an interview with SpotboyE, Abhinav said, “Rubina not only deserves but she has earned the title of the winner through her journey. Exemplary courage, stamina and good conduct throughout the season. And it's not easy spending 140 days like this. It's almost half a year. You have to stay with a lot of stress, a lot of difference of opinion from the people. It's like a war of attrition with the people inside. And she has made a mark in the hearts and minds of the people.”
Abhinav said that he would have been quite nervous if he was competing with Rubina in the finale but feels excited now. He talked about the support she has been getting not only from friends and fans, but also from people from the entertainment industry.
“They are really liking her. So, I think we clearly have a winner now. I just want to see her lift the trophy and celebrate,” he said, adding that he has made special preparations to welcome her home. “I will keep it a secret as of now as that's a surprise,” he said.
Rubina was a favourite for the Bigg Boss 14 trophy with Hindustan Times readers. Over 70,000 people voted in a poll conducted by HT, with more than 50% saying that she deserves to win. Rahul Vaidya came second, with around 25% of the total votes.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.