Malaika Arora looks breathtaking in gorgeous black and nude lace gown
Just when we thought the sheer dress trend had gone ta-ta, Malaika Arora brought it back in full force.
We can depend on the former VJ to deliver some awesome looks on the red carpet. And even when she’s not on the carpet, she still slays: On Tuesday, Malaika shared photos of her looking stunning at Saaf Awards in Hong Kong in a nude gown, and we’re obsessed with her look.
Malaika balanced off her sultry side with timeless elegance in the dreamy embellished gown crafted by designer Monisha Jaising. We don’t know what to love more about Malaika’s delicate sheer, beaded black dress: The deep neckline, crystal embellishments and lace, or train. If you got it, flaunt it, right?
Most notable, however, were ethereal floral appliques and delicate embroidery, which turned this otherwise glamorous gown into an infinitely more romantic design. Assembled by Malaika’s trusty fashion stylist, Maneka Harisinghani, the retro-glamorous look poured out nothing but pure sophistication.
Ooh la la.
The lack of jewellery made the gown work even harder: Malaika kept her bling minimal and simple — a few rings and a pair stud earrings (which we loved). A subtle smoky eye, berry lip, full brows, and a pretty hair bun were the perfect complements to the classic look.
Malaika also turned heads in these minimalistic-chic looks while out and about in Mumbai. Take a look at her recent style:
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor recently visited Kareena Kapoor Khan to meet the new baby. Malaika looked absolutely stunning in her pinstripe midi dress and matching accessories.
- Bipasha Basu’s sizzling looks from Maldives, set vacation vibes soaring high be it in a tangerine or floral print georgette kaftan by Varun Bahl and we can’t wait to let these contemporary styles jazz up our summer wardrobe without burning a hole in our pockets
- For the shooting of a new advertisement, Mira Rajput wore a gorgeous tile print mini draped ruffled dress. We are fan of this summery look.
- The 78th annual Golden Globe Awards 2021 was held on February 28. While most of the celebrities attended the show from the comforts of their home, some made it to the red carpet and flaunted their gorgeous sartorial picks. Some, however, did not make it to the best dressed list.
- As the Globes split hosts, with Amy Poehler at the Beverly Hilton and Tina Fey at the Rainbow Room in New York. There was nary a pair of sweats in sight.
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.