Sonam Kapoor’s dress looks like Priyanka Chopra’s red Dior gown from Jodhpur wedding reception. See pics
Sonam Kapoor looked absolutely stunning in a red gown that she donned for a friend’s wedding in Goa on Wednesday. The Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga actor was also drenched in a casual diamond choker that looked perfect teamed with her round sunglasses; her choice of accessories added a very retro feel to Sonam Kapoor’s wedding look. It has been more than a month, since Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas had two spectacular weddings in Jodhpur and multiple receptions in Mumbai and Delhi. And Sonam’s latest look from the Goa wedding festivities will remind you of the plunging neck red Dior gown Priyanka wore to the wedding reception that reportedly followed her and Nick’s marriage at Umaid Bhawan Palace on December 2.
Sonam Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra’s bright red gowns featured thin straps, a plunging sweetheart neckline and a full, floaty skirt. Both Sonam and Priyanka’s ball gowns put a modern spin on volume, creating contemporary silhouettes, romantic drama, and show-stopping features that any bride would be proud to flaunt at her wedding festivities. While Priyanka’s custom red tulle ball gown exudes a touch of whimsy and playfulness with a frilly voluminous skirt and corset inspired bodice, Sonam’s gown is unconventional and striking in its simplicity, thanks to its pleated skirt.
Like Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra had worn a gorgeous diamond choker with her princess gown cut in a classic A-line ballgown style. Both actors pulled their hair back into elegant buns. Priyanka paired her custom tulle gown with sixteen carats of Chopard jewels, including a large diamond maangtika on her forehead, an extravagant choker necklace, and delicate drop earrings. At the wedding festivities in Jodhpur, Priyanka Chopra also wore bridal red and white bangles stacked on both wrists and her dazzling diamond engagement ring, and sported traditional elaborate mehendi designs on her hands.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra recently showed how to slay a formal look with a Work From Home twist in a beautiful blue shirt worth ₹17k.
- For a recent shoot, Mira Rajput donned a beautiful yellow sundress that was adorned with intricate floral print. The fashionista looked absolutely breathtaking in the dress and we are bookmarking it.
- One of Priyanka Chopra's Work From Home looks garnered more attention than the rest. Her fans loved her dark copper coloured formal blouse which she accessorised with statement gold jewellery.
- For a recent photoshoot, Alaya F donned a gorgeous abstract print co-ord set and looked absolutely breathtaking in it. The actor added her own touch to the outfit by the way she styled it, we are taking notes.
- Silver kaliras and an off-white lehenga is what fashion designer Natasha Dalal opted to wear on her wedding day. The groom Varun Dhawan also twinned with his childhood sweetheart and wore a sherwani in the same colour. The couple of the hour looked like royalty on their special day.
- Watch: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja spills the beans on her 3 favourite hair care products for the times she wants to be 'romantic' or when she opts to be 'less fancy' in this ‘Vanity Vignettes’ video
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.