Karisma Kapoor's killer look in red puff-sleeved dress sets fans hearts aflutter
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
As the blockbuster star of the 90s, Karisma Kapoor has only seen her fashion style evolve but the bright pops of colour and prints stayed. The diva has served us some major fashion moments in the January of 2021 itself and even before the month wraps up, we are yet again hooked on her latest sultry pictures.
Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Recently, Karisma was spotted at sister-actor Kareena Kapoor Khan's house in Bandra and it was her red dress that made heads turn.
Setting paps on frenzy, Karisma flaunted a red puff-sleeved dress in a patterned viscose weave. The calf-length dress came with a V-neck and short puff sleeves with narrow elastication that sported a double-flounced trim at the elbow.
The chic midi dress had covered buttons down the front, gathered an asymmetric seam at the waist and ended in a gently flared skirt. Karisma completed her attire with a pair of black strap heels that complimented the prints on her dress.
Pulling back her mid-parted sleek hair in a bun, the actor accessorised her look with a pair of black-rimmed reading glasses, a wrist band, a wristwatch and the fashion accessory of the past year – a white face mask. Waving at the shutterbugs, Karisma instantly set fans hearts aflutter and we don’t blame them.
The dress is credited to Swedish clothing brand H&M that boasts of fast fashion. The ensemble originally costs ₹2,299 on their website.
Want to send the fashion police on red alert this winter? Add Karisma Kapoor’s red midi dress to your chic closet.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.