Kiara Advani stuns in ruffled Antithesis dress for Dabboo Ratnani's calendar
After wowing us with her vacation fashion from her picturesque Maldives resort, Indoo Ki Jawani actor Kiara Advani is once again treating fans to a stunning new look. The Kabir Singh star hopped on to Instagram and posted a picture in a pink one-shoulder dress.
The stunning pink ruffled number features soft ruffles that are perched on a drawstring that goes across the torso, which let's one adjust the ruffles to add or reduce drama from the look. The short number, called the Akoya dress, with it's asymmetrical hemline is a part of the 2020 Resort Wear collection from Antithesis by Amreen Sandhu and is priced at ₹18,000. The Mumbai-based conscious clothing label promises "featuring statement-making high fashion mixed with zero-waste sustainability".
Kiara's look was curated by celebrity stylist Lakshmi Lehr, and the Machine actor completed her look with kohl-lined eyes and minimal, dewy make-up, her hair cascading down her back.
The picture shared by the Good Newwz actor is from celebrity fashion photographer Dabboo Ratnani's star-studded 2021 calendar. The photographer also took to his profile and shared several photos and videos from the shoot.
Heaping praises on Advani and the shoot, Ratnani wrote in the comments section, "Absolutely Stunning shoot today." He also posted about Kiara's bamboo leaf shot from last year's calendar revisiting how the "shot literally broke the Internet!"
Of late, Kiara has been quite active on social media and has been updating fans of her activities by posting pictures and videos.
(With ANI inputs)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.
- Manish Malhotra encourages men to experiment with colours this wedding season, nails a dapper magnificent look in a purple textured sherwani with a bold animal emblem and a pair of white pants and we are in awe
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.
- Want to look your 'vinatge best' on a date night with bae this winter? Sonam Kapoor Ahuja sorts fashion woes on how to sizzle up some romance and make a steamy monochromatic statement like she does in a sultry black velvet dress from Anand Ahuja's Bhaane. Read on for styling cues
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work
- 13-time PGA Tour winner, Justin Thomas was dropped as an ambassador by the fashion brand Ralph Lauren on Friday, after the golfer was caught uttering a homophobic slur last Saturday during a tournament.