[

fastag

]

Latest from fastag

Toll booths to be removed, GPS-based toll collection within 1 year, says Gadkari

Gadkari said 93 per cent of the vehicles pay toll using FASTag, but the remaining 7 per cent have still not taken it despite paying a double toll.
FASTags, which facilitate electronic payment of fee at toll plazas, was introduced in 2016.(Sunil Ghosh/HT Photo)
FASTags, which facilitate electronic payment of fee at toll plazas, was introduced in 2016.(Sunil Ghosh/HT Photo)
Updated on Mar 18, 2021 02:55 PM IST
Copy Link
PTI | , New Delhi

FASTags to become mandatory from February 15: All you need to know

  • The government had initially set the deadline for the mandatory fitment of FASTag for all vehicles in the country from January 1, 2021 but the implementation was delayed and toll plazas continued collecting money manually too.
Traffic moves along the Pilkhuwa Toll plaza, in Ghaziabad. ( Sakib Ali / Hindustan Times)
Traffic moves along the Pilkhuwa Toll plaza, in Ghaziabad. ( Sakib Ali / Hindustan Times)
Published on Feb 10, 2021 09:33 PM IST
Copy Link
By | Edited by Shankhyaneel Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Wednesday, May 18, 2022