indian cricket team]
- While speaking about the legendary India cricketer, KL Rahul said the biggest achievement of MS Dhoni is the trust he earned from his teammates.
Published on Jul 04, 2021 09:02 AM IST
- It's been 21 long years since Sourav Ganguly became captain of the Indian team, and 16 years since he left the post, but the impact of what he achieved in those five years is still visible in Indian cricket today, feels Kamran Akmal.
Updated on Jul 04, 2021 09:18 AM IST
- In a short 30-second-long clip posted on his Instagram handle, Pathan brought out all the shots, striking the ball clean and big during the net session.
Updated on Jul 03, 2021 11:51 AM IST
- Former Pakistan wicketkeeper-batsman Kamran Akmal has questioned the credentials of those to have pointed fingers at Virat Kohli for not yet winning an ICC title.
Updated on Jul 03, 2021 03:00 PM IST
- India batsman KL Rahul weighed in on Virat Kohli's captaincy, explaining what distinguishes him from the rest.
Updated on Jul 03, 2021 03:05 PM IST
- R Ashwin commented that India captain Virat Kohli only expressed his opinion that the WTC final should be a best of three series rather than a one-off Test, but never demanded the format to be changed.
Published on Jul 03, 2021 08:12 AM IST
- Amid all the noise surrounding India's inability to land an ICC title, former all-rounder Kapil Dev has come to the rescue of the team.
Updated on Jul 03, 2021 09:17 AM IST
- 8, 15, 17, 0, 21, 7, 73, 15 – These are Pujara's returns in the last five Tests (latest first).
Published on Jul 03, 2021 07:16 AM IST
- In ODIs, Virat Kohli has a win percentage of over 70, while in T20Is, it's more than 65, but these impressive stats pale in comparison to the fact that he has never led India to an ICC title.
Updated on Jul 03, 2021 12:37 AM IST
- Former all-rounder Irfan Pathan analysed India's performance, explaining how the squad did not get enough practice for the crunch World Test Championship final.
Published on Jul 02, 2021 08:03 AM IST
- Are India not good at ICC knockout matches? That question has been answered by the one and only Sunil Gavaskar.
Updated on Jul 02, 2021 07:35 AM IST
- A recent video captured by the BCCI shows captain Shikhar Dhawan and batsman Prithvi Shaw engaging in a 'Guessing Game', called Music and Mime.
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 11:29 AM IST
- Following India women's five-wicket defeat to England women in the 2nd ODI which gave the hosts the series, Michael Vaughan put out a tweet which encouraged the performance by India women, but at the same time, was a taunt directed the men's team.
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 11:08 AM IST
- Prasad explained the reason Ravindra Jadeja played the WTC final was because he would have made a real difference had there been play on all days.
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 08:13 AM IST
- A country that once produced the one of the best all-rounders ever seen in Kapil Dev, why is it that it's currently struggling to find a genuine match-winner who can contribute with both bat and ball like Ben Stokes or Kyle Jamieson?
Published on Jul 01, 2021 07:13 AM IST
- "Unfortunately, when there came a real Test in extreme conditions, the famed batting line-up faltered," said former wicketkeeper Saba Karim after India's loss in the World Test Championship final.
Updated on Jun 30, 2021 09:05 PM IST
- Impressed with what India achieved in their inaugural WTC cycle, BCCI president Sourav Ganguly had great things to say about the team.
Updated on Jun 30, 2021 01:15 PM IST
- Australia's bowling coach Sridharan Sriram believes that due to packed schedules and covid complications, more team could send two teams to two different places in the near future
Published on Jun 29, 2021 09:49 PM IST
Former Indian cricketer Rohan Gavaskar spoke of India producing quality seamers in the present era. He said the current Indian team has around half a dozen fast bowlers to look up to.
Published on Jun 29, 2021 03:37 PM IST
Holding said that the development of pitches in India has also led to improvement in the Indian players' performances overseas.
Updated on Jun 29, 2021 09:05 AM IST
As per report, the BCCI had requested England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) for a few practice games. However, the Covid-19 situation won’t allow any such plan to go ahead.
Published on Jun 25, 2021 05:16 PM IST
Inzamam, the former Pakistan captain, threw light on the lopsidedness of the matches between the two countries, saying the reason India have soared ahead is because of the attention it has paid at different levels of cricket in their country.
Published on Jun 13, 2021 07:20 AM IST
- Rahul Dravid, currently serving as the NCA chief, was at the helm, taking charge of the India A and India Under-19 teams, where he helped shape the careers of many a budding cricketer.
Updated on Jun 11, 2021 01:09 PM IST
As a Partner of ICC, BharatPe will promote the association across broadcast and digital platforms, as well as execute in-venue brand activations at all the ICC events, a statement said.
Published on Jun 07, 2021 10:46 PM IST
PTI | , New Delhi
As per the report, the three ODIs will be played on July 13, 16, and 18. While the T20I series will commence on July 21, and the next two matches will be played on July 23 and 25.
Published on Jun 07, 2021 05:10 PM IST
ANI | , New Delhi
- Former Pakistan batsman agreed with Ian Chappell's comments, saying that Team India's R Ashwin is a better bowler than Nathan Lyon because of a number of reasons.
Updated on Jun 07, 2021 03:31 PM IST
- Former Pakistan spinner stated that the Indian cricketing system is better than Pakistan's and how well they take care of their players.
Updated on Jun 07, 2021 02:42 PM IST
- Sunil Gavaskar, who retired from cricket in 1987, has revealed why he was never too inclined towards becoming India's head coach.
Updated on Jun 06, 2021 08:00 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt explained why New Zealand and India managed to reach the WTC final and what makes them so successful.
Published on Jun 06, 2021 11:42 AM IST
- The legendary Sunil Gavaskar has come up with a massive praise for the Indian cricket team, saying that the current unit led by Virat Kohli is the best ever produced in the history of Indian cricket.
Updated on Jun 05, 2021 05:54 PM IST