Latest from mumbai indians
- Rohit began his IPL journey with the presently-defunct Deccan Chargers in the inaugural season and had even won the IPL trophy in 2009 season before he was roped in by the Mumbai-based franchise for US$2 million
Published on Jan 09, 2022 12:33 PM IST
- Hardik managed to bowl just four overs during India's lacklustre campaign in the T20 World Cup 2021. He also didn't bowl a single delivery for Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2021.
Updated on Dec 24, 2021 02:19 PM IST
- Pandya was released by the Mumbai Indians ahead of the mega auction for IPL 2022.
Published on Dec 02, 2021 07:49 PM IST
- Former New Zealand captain Daniel Vettori has listen two reasons that could have led to Mumbai Indians releasing all-rounder Hardik Pandya.
Updated on Dec 02, 2021 09:34 PM IST
- MI's Director of Cricket Operations Zaheer Khan has said that there “still a chance” that the players might return to the franchise.
Published on Dec 01, 2021 08:17 PM IST
- Rohit Sharma informed that letting go off players who have been instrumental in Mumbai Indians' dominant run in the last 10 years of the IPL was a tough decision, terming it 'heart-breaking'.
Updated on Dec 01, 2021 06:34 PM IST
- With Rohit Sharma and Jasprit Bumrah expected to be the top 2 names on the list, and Kieron Pollard being a potential third, the toss up for the fourth retention becomes a lot trickier for Mumbai Indians.
Published on Nov 29, 2021 01:32 PM IST
- Mumbai Indians face a problem of plenty ahead of the 2022 IPL auction. The five-time IPL champions tackle a huge dilemma as they sit down and decide on the four players the franchise plans on retaining before the auction.
Updated on Nov 26, 2021 09:08 PM IST
Five-time Indian Premier League winners Mumbai Indians on Tuesday took fans on a nostalgic ride as they shared an iconic photo featuring Sachin Tendulkar and Sanath Jayasuriya.
Published on Nov 23, 2021 06:52 PM IST
- On Wednesday, the NCB raided Ananya's house in Mumbai's Bandra before sending her a summon to appear before it later in the day to record her statement.
Published on Oct 25, 2021 05:50 AM IST
Written by Susmita Pakrasi | Edited by Meenakshi Ray, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Top IPL teams have the X-factor that sets them apart. Their players walk into a match high on confidence, convinced they are ahead of others.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 08:48 PM IST
- The star-studded squad featuring Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard and Jasprit Bumrah have formed the crux of MI's XI but with a mega-auction lined up ahead of the next edition of the IPL, a few of them could be going their different ways.
Updated on Oct 10, 2021 07:11 AM IST
Unable to book a playoff berth in IPL 2021 was a harder pill to swallow for Mumbai Indians, that too, after a fine run in the India leg of the tournament.
Updated on Oct 09, 2021 11:03 PM IST
Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan couldn't get a hundred on Friday but the way they toyed with SRH bowlers was a delight to watch. Former South Africa captain has heaped praise on both youngsters.
Updated on Oct 09, 2021 08:45 PM IST
- With Mumbai Indians posting a huge total, on the back of Ishan Kishan's 84 and an 82 from Suryakumar Yadav, the five-time champions shattered a few records.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 10:35 AM IST
- Rohit reflected on his team's poor run in the UAE leg of the IPL 2021, highlighting how the break following the outburst of Covid-19 cases in the India leg hampered MI's momentum.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 08:52 AM IST
After amassing 235 for nine, MI needed to limit SRH to 65 or less to qualify for the play-offs ahead of KKR but expectedly that did not happen. SRH ended with 193 for eight with stand in captain Manish Pandey making an unbeaten 69 off 41 balls.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 12:13 AM IST
- Kishan got to his fifty off just 16 balls, bettering his teammates Keiron Pollard and Hardik Pandya - both of them had slammed 17-ball fifties this year - in what turned out to be one of the most entertaining knocks of the 14th edition of IPL.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 08:56 PM IST
- Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma opted to bat and acknowledged the heavy odds stacking against the two-time defending champions and five-time IPL title winners.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 07:41 PM IST
- Pandey, standing in his first match as an IPL captain, said Williamson had an injury and it was decided at the last minute that Pandey would lead SRH against MI.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 07:30 PM IST
- SRH vs MI Highlights, IPL 2021 Match 55 Updates: Rohit Sharma-led Mumbai Indians defeat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 42 runs in match no 55 in Abu Dhabi. Follow the blog for live score and updates.
Updated on Oct 08, 2021 11:57 PM IST
- IPL 2021 Live Streaming, SRH vs MI: All you need to know about live streaming details of Match 55 on Hotstar, match timings, venue for the Indian Premier League Match today between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians.
Updated on Oct 08, 2021 01:29 PM IST
- Courtesy their eight-wicket win over Rajasthan Royals, the defending champions are currently at the fifth spot, with 12 points from 13 games, with a net run rate of -0.048.
Updated on Oct 08, 2021 01:16 PM IST
- What Kolkata Knight Riders' massive win against Rajasthan Royals on Thursday has done is make the equation extremely stiff for Mumbai Indians, next to impossible.
Updated on Oct 08, 2021 07:18 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians' Ishan Kishan, after returning from a short hiatus on the back of a string of low scores, smashed an unbeaten 50 off 25 balls to help MI stay afloat in the Playoffs race. He also explained how a chat with the likes of Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli helped him.
Updated on Oct 06, 2021 09:43 AM IST
- The defending champions knocked off the modest target, reaching 94/2 in 8.2 overs to be fifth, and tied on 12 points with fourth-placed KKR, chasing the final playoff berth.
Updated on Oct 05, 2021 11:03 PM IST
- The defending champions knocked off the modest target, reaching 94/2 in 8.2 overs to be fifth, and tied on 12 points with fourth-placed KKR, chasing the final playoff berth
Published on Oct 05, 2021 11:02 PM IST
- RR's 90 is also the lowest-ever total by a team batting first in Sharjah in the IPL. Nathan Coulter-Nile and Jimmy Neesham ran through the RR batting order in a must-win game for both the sides to stay alive in the tournament. Here is how Twitter reacted after MI restricted RR to 90/9.
Published on Oct 05, 2021 09:46 PM IST