Bigg Boss 12 day 71: Sreesanth shares his match-fixing story, Surbhi Rana nominates 5 contestants
This week, the spotlight is on Surbhi Rana and Sreesanth inside the Bigg Boss 12 house. Surbhi, who is the new captain of the house, has not been in the good books of several contestants for various reasons. After being accused of favouring the happy club members in the kalkothri task, Surbhi again targeted the wolf pack members like Dipika Kakar and Jasleen Matharu in the nominations task. Meanwhile, Sreesanth spoke about the match-fixing incident to his friends.
Sreesanth turned emotional once again as he shared the 2013 match fixing scandal with his friends in the house -- Dipika, Megha Dhade and Jasleen. He was inconsolable and claimed innocence as he opened up about how he was accused of taking Rs 10 lakh for match-fixing. He continued to stress on the fact that he wasn’t involved.
The former cricketer received a life ban after he was accused of match fixing during the Indian Premier League (IPL). He went on to share how he cannot watch a cricket match even if his own kids play in future and how his mother became depressed after the incident. He further revealed that despite being innocent, his friends console him by calling it a mistake as if he has actually done it.
Later, Bigg Boss announced the nominations task titled LOC. The contestants were divided into two teams, one included Dipika, Jasleen, Deepak Thakur and Romil Chaudhary and the other comprising Karanvir Bohra, Sreesanth, Somi Khan and Rohit Suchanti. The garden area was separated into two parts and the two teams had to remain within their ‘line of control’. Detonators and bunks bearing each contestant’s name were placed around the area. After every explosion, Surbhi had to nominate one contestant by blowing up the bunk of a contestant with a detonator. She also had to give a reason for nominating that contestant. As per the rules of the game, if she nominates three contestants of the same team, the entire team would end up getting nominated.
At the end of the task, Romil, Deepak, Jasleen and Dipika were nominated for the evictions. Since Megha Dhade was already nominated by Bigg Boss earlier for misbehaving with Deepak, a total of five contestants are nominated for eviction.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Actor Zeeshan Khan, who appears in Kumkum Bhagya, has recalled a casting couch incident that he experienced.
- Disha Parmar, who will soon marry Rahul Vaidya, shared a fan-made wedding card on Instagram stories and showered praise on it.
- Rakhi Sawant said that she misses having a man in her life after her break-up with ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi. She added that she has frozen her eggs and wants Abhinav Shukla to be the sperm donor.