I have not played any game on Bigg Boss: Kamya Punjabi
TV actress Kamya Punjabi, evicted from celebrity reality show Bigg Boss 7 on Saturday, feels happy that she was not involved in any house politics during her 13-week-long stay.
Kamya, 34, known for playing negative characters on small screen, was considered as one of the strongest contenders for winning the seventh season of the reality TV series.
"My eviction has not come to me as a surprise. Whenever I was nominated, I was quite ready to be out of the show. I was homebound since many weeks because I am quite an emotional person.
"I am happy with my eviction because I am leaving the show with a positive note that I have never played any game on it," Kamya told PTI.The Parvarish star was close to co-contestant Pratyusha Banerjee and was often seen missing her four-year-old daughter Aara. Kamya entered the show after her split from husband Bunty Negi.
"I entered the show with a thought that anything can happen on it. I never knew that I was the strongest contender and if I was then why did audience eliminate me. I am tired now and desperately waiting to spend time with my daughter. I will ask my friends to pamper me for sometime," she said.
Though she did not make it to the top four, she is happy that she broke the US 'Big Brother' record by surviving in the box for 41 hours during a task 'Bigg Box'.
"For me, this is my winning trophy. People will always remember me for undertaking the tough task and breaking the earlier set records. I am happy that I have a set a new target," she added.
During the last week of her stay in the house, Kamya was seen befriending Andy, whom she hated the most on the show, and asked if that was a wrong move made by her on the show, she said, "I don't know what I did was right or wrong. I just felt it was the need of the hour and did it. I have not listened to anybody in the house. I did what I felt right."
The ones who remain in Bigg Boss 7 house now are Kushal Tandon, Gauhar Khan, Armaan Kohli and Tanisha Mukerji, VJ Andy and Sangram Singh.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.