Ambani family celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi at Antilia, Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor lead Bollywood attendees. See pics
The Ambani family on Monday hosted private Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at their Mumbai home, Antilia. Several members of the film fraternity were also spotted at the venue, which had been decked out in grand floral arrangements.
Early arrivals included actor Anil Kapoor, who attended with wife Sunita, and Madhuri Dixit, who attended with husband, Sriram Nene. A video of Anil arriving at the venue showed him awestruck by the decorations. He could be seen gazing upwards as he walked in. Also spotted was Priyanka Chopra’s brother, Siddharth, actor Isha Koppikar with her husband, and actor Ileana D’Cruz. Cricketers Hardik Pandya, Parthiv Patel, Ajit Agarkar and Yuvraj Singh were also spotted.
Mukesh Ambani was photographed along with wife Nita Ambani. Their son, Anant was spotted with fiance Radhika, and the eldest son, Akash, was spotted with wife Shloka. The Ambanis’ daughter, Isha, also posed with her mother. Mukesh Ambani’s brother, Anil Ambani, attended with his wife, Tina.
Meanwhile, a separate event was hosted by Salman Khan’s sister, Arpita Khan. She hosted several Bollywood personalities such as Dia Mirza, Sophie Choudry, Waluscha De Sousa, Amrita Arora, Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Kemmu, and their daughter Inaaya. Actor Katrina Kaif attended with her sister, Isabelle. Also spotted were actors Daisy Shah and Mouni Roy, besides members of Salman’s family, including Sohail Khan, Salim Khan, Arhaan Khan, Alvira Khan and others.
Earlier in the day, Bollywood actors such as Kartik Aaryan, Sonali Bendre, Shilpa Shetty, Vivek Oberoi and Sonu Sood, among others, shared Ganesh Chaturthi posts on social media. Many of them urged their fans to use eco-friendly idols.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.