Janhvi Kapoor’s sister Khushi Kapoor subtly rejects her banana with toffee sauce, asks for plain banana instead
Janhvi Kapoor has been experimenting in the kitchen occasionally during the lockdown. And she’s trying out her recipes on her sister Khushi Kapoor. However, her latest dish was subtly rejected.
Janhvi shared a glimpse of Khushi’s reaction when she offered her a bowl of banana with toffee sauce. Sharing a short video of Khushi tasting a spoonful of the dish on her Instagram stories, Janhvi wrote “Subtle rejection of my banana with toffee sauce.” Khushi, who always tastes Janhvi’s food while in bed, looked perplexed and muttered, “can I ask you to give plain banana.”
Some days ago, Janhvi had baked carrot cake which also failed to impress Khushi. After she tasted a spoonful and politely approved of it, on being asked to eat more by her sister, she had plainly refused, “I don’t like it.”
Janhvi and Khushi are spending time together during the lockdown. Janhvi recently featured on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar, and the photo was clicked by Khushi at their house. The cover picture shows Janhvi in a bedroom, holding up their adorable dog, Panda, in her arms. While Janhvi’s eyes are closed in the shot, Panda look happy to be posing for the camera.
Janhvi had shared the cover on Instagram with the caption, “I like to tell myself that Panda likes me more than it seems like in this photo.” The actor chose to wear no makeup and asked the magazine to use her unphotoshopped pictures.
Janhvi has completed the shooting for Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, in which she plays the titular role. She will also be seen in Rajkummar Rao’s Roohi Afzana, Dostana 2 starring Kartik Aaryan and Karan Johar’s big budget project, Takht.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.