Full cricket score, India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: IND win by 3 wickets, go 2-0 up in series
India notched a thrilling three-wicket win over Sri Lanka in Pallekele as Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Bhuvneshwar Kumar shared a 100*-run stand for the eighth wicket. Akila Dananjaya picked 6/54 to reduce India to 131/7 at one point. Earlier, Sri Lanka scored 236/8 in 50 overs. The target was reduced to 231 in 47 overs after rain affected the play. India achieved the target in 44.2 overs. Get highlights of India vs Sri Lanka here. (HIGHLIGHTS | LIVE STREAMING INFO)
If you are unable to see the full scorecard of India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI, then click here.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Match by match, session by session, Pujara spoke about the experience of being in the thick of action in a historic series and on how he made a gash through Australia's plans mid-way through the series.
- While head coach Ravi Shastri had already described him as ‘the find of the series Down Under’, bowling coach Bharat Arun stated that Siraj is someone who has both anger and hunger to succeed at the international level.
- In a conversation with India batting coach Vikram Rathour on his Youtube channel, off-spinner R Ashwin recalled an incident involving Gill from the Melbourne Test which left him impressed.
- In the first part of our series we look back at England's tours of India from 1933-34 to 1963-64
- Pujara opened up on his decision to not defend the rising deliveries with his bat and why he instead chose to get hit on the body.