Mumbai's Most Stylish TV Personality
Popularly known as 'Mahadev' on television, Mohit Raina seems to have impressed folks all over not just with his acting, but his well-sculpted body and sense of fashion. The 31-year-old from Jammu usually prefers to go the semi-casual way - jeans, shirt, maybe a jacket. His carefree and laidback sense of style has also made him a hot favourite with the ladies. In his career on television, Mohit has not only managed to sharpen his acting skills, but has even built a certain style personality.
What's more? He's a good talker, and clearly, can even hold his own alongside superstar Shah Rukh Khan (at a recent awards ceremony, he actually managed to pull off quite a funny act with SRK). With Mohit, we seem to have a man to look out for, both in terms of acting prowess and fashion statements.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The bench of Justices Ashok Bhushan and R Subhash Reddy issued notice to Sivasankar on ED’s plea but refused to stay the HC order. The bench enquired from the counsel for Sivasankar if he was already out of jail.
- The Indian and Pakistani armies have said they began strictly adhering to a ceasefire on the LoC in J-K from the midnight of February 24.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- Irani was speaking about ‘Women Power in Democracy', at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication in New Delhi.
- Following an agreement last month on pulling back frontline troops along with armoured vehicles and artillery from strategic heights around Pangong Lake, the two sides have been unable to make progress on disengagement at other friction points such as Depsang, Hot Springs and Gogra.