Latest from death
- Chethana Raj died after suffering complications from her ‘fat-free’ surgery at a private hospital in Bengaluru.
- Bengali television actor Pallabi Dey died at her rented home in Kolkata. As per the police, more details will be available after the post-mortem report arrives. The actor was 21 years old.
- A man around 35 years of age was found dead in an abandoned car that was used in film shoots on Friday in Rajajinagar in Bengaluru. Police are yet to ascertain who the man was and how he died.
- Whitefield police have been unable to trace the whereabouts of the absconding husband even a month after Reuters journalist Shruthi Narayanan was found hanging from the ceiling of her apartment in Bengaluru.
- In an eye-opening case, a 11-year-old girl, identified as Bhavana has tragically died from getting entangled in the wire of her play swing in Bengaluru on Monday.