ratna pathak shah]
- Hum Do Hamare Do song Vedha Sajjeya shows Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon's romantic chemistry in the film.
Published on Oct 26, 2021 02:23 PM IST
- Ratna Pathak Shah has said husband Naseeruddin Shah is an extraordinarily hard-working actor, which inspires and pushes me her to do better.
Published on Oct 26, 2021 10:38 AM IST
- Rajkummar Rao's idea of adopting fake parents in order to make a perfect family has its own pros and cons in Hum Do Humare Do.
Updated on Oct 11, 2021 11:48 AM IST
- Rupali Ganguly shared a glimpse of the Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai reunion on her Instagram page but it was only Ratna Pathak Shah who was in character. Ratna played Maya Sarabhai on the show.
Updated on Sep 23, 2021 09:03 AM IST
- Ratna Pathak, in a new interview, spoke about her marriage to Naseeruddin Shah and how there was no ‘rona-dhona’ at their wedding.
Published on Aug 16, 2021 07:46 AM IST
- Ratna Pathak Shah spoke about the lasting appeal of her serial Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and came down heavily on saas-bahu shows.
Published on Aug 15, 2021 05:06 PM IST
- Ratna Pathak Shah, who is known for her roles in serials like Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, spoke about how she wanted to do the kind of roles that Shabana Azmi and Smita Patil did.
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 01:05 PM IST
- As Naseeruddin Shah celebrates his birthday on Tuesday, a look at his and Ratna Pathak's love story - from the time they met to their marriage.
Published on Jul 20, 2021 07:12 AM IST
- Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday. His son Vivaan took to Instagram to share his picture with Ratna Pathak Shah.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 06:40 PM IST
Naseeruddin Shah, who has admitted to a Mumbai hospital earlier this week, is reportedly doing well.
Published on Jul 03, 2021 09:17 PM IST
On Wednesday, Naseeruddin Shah’s wife and actor Ratna Pathak Shah said that he had a 'small patch' of pneumonia in his lungs and was undergoing treatment for the same.
Published on Jul 01, 2021 11:50 AM IST
- Actor Naseeruddin Shah has been hospitalised for pneumonia after a patch was found in his lungs.
Published on Jun 30, 2021 12:07 PM IST
- Veteran actors Surekha Sikri and Naseeruddin Shah are related. On the birthday of Badhaai Ho and Balika Vadhu actor, here's finding out how.
Updated on Apr 19, 2021 07:22 AM IST
- Ratna Pathak Shah has brought individuality and fun to mom's portrayal in Hindi films. On her birthday, here is a close look at her performances.
Updated on Mar 18, 2021 07:54 AM IST
Unpaused: Shardul Bharadwaj talks about working with Ratna Pathak Shah, Nitya Mehra gives an update on Made In Heaven 2
Ahead of the release of Amazon Prime Video’s anthology Unpaused, director Nitya Mehra and actor Shardul Bharadwaj talk about their film, Chaand Mubarak.
Updated on Dec 17, 2020 03:03 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By Samrudhi Ghosh
Ratna Pathak Shah: When things clear up, everyone will be so fed up of the OTT that they’d happily go back to the theatres
Due to the pandemic, just like film releases, the theatre industry has also gone digital. While actor Ratna Pathak Shah agrees that the online platforms have brought a lot of new people into the business, her big fear with the web is that she does not like plays going online.
Updated on Jul 13, 2020 10:33 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By Juhi Chakraborty
Ratna Pathak Shah said that never before has India had so many young, educated people alive at one time and it’s making a difference.
Updated on Feb 18, 2020 09:27 AM IST
Mumbai | By Press Trust of India
Thappad trailer 2: Taapsee Pannu wants you to get her own trailer banned from YouTube, gives directions. Watch
An innovative new trailer for Thappad features Taapsee Pannu asking viewers to report the video and get it banned from YouTube. Watch here.
Updated on Feb 11, 2020 06:57 PM IST
Taapsee Pannu says her co-star Pavail Gulati had to take seven retakes for the scene where he slaps her in Anubhav Sinha’s film Thappad.
Published on Feb 06, 2020 04:51 PM IST
Taapsee Pannu has said that violence can never be an expression of love. “There is nothing called a slap out of love. No, never!” she said.
Updated on Feb 04, 2020 07:27 PM IST
Indo Asian News Service | By HT Correspondent
Taapsee Pannu says domestic violence happens with ‘three women out of five’, believes Thappad will reveal ‘elephant in the room’
Taapsee Pannu has said that it was a conscious decision of the filmmakers to focus on privileged, educated characters in the domestic violence drama, Thappad.
Updated on Feb 03, 2020 09:01 PM IST
Press Trust of India | By HT Correspondent
Thappad poster: Taapsee Pannu’s film brings an alternate reading of Kabir Singh, asks if violence is really fair in love
Thappad poster: Taapsee Pannu has shared the first look poster of Anubhav Sinha’s next film after Article 15.
Updated on Jan 30, 2020 01:30 PM IST
Ratna Pathak says she was sceptical about taking up Jayeshbhai Jordaar because it was a young person heading the project but the script convinced her.
Updated on Jan 30, 2020 01:03 PM IST
Ratna Pathak Shah predicted student-led protests four months before CAA controversy. Watch viral video
An old video of Ratna Pathak Shah has surfaced online where she is seen predicting countrywide student-led protests, as was seen against the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act.
Updated on Jan 03, 2020 12:37 PM IST
It’s not unreasonable to hope that an actor who put on 30 kilograms to play an overweight woman convincingly and who used to be a casting director would step away from roles like the ones Pednekar has embraced in Saand ki Aankh and Bala
Published on Oct 20, 2019 12:11 AM IST
Hindustan Times | By Deepanjana Pal
Nandita Das releases India’s Got Colour campaign, Radhika Apte, Ali Fazal, Swara Bhaskar join her. Watch
Several Bollywood celebrities including Vikrant Massey, Radhika Apte, Ali Fazal, Swara Bhaskar, Ratna Pathak Shah and Tillotama Shome feature in Nandita Das’ India’s Got Colour music video.
Updated on Sep 30, 2019 06:21 PM IST
Actors Rasika Agashe and Zeeshan Aayub, are the brainchild behind Sanhita Manch, that allows writers the chance to convert their stories into plays.
Updated on Aug 26, 2019 05:33 PM IST
Mumbai | By Sanskrita Bharadwaj
Stop viewing the theatre world through rose-tinted glasses, writes the second generation thespian
Updated on Apr 13, 2019 11:54 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By Ratna Pathak Shah
The newly minted author, son of actors Naseeruddin and Ratna Pathak Shah, has a crime thriller out. It’s called Living Hell and is about a gangster named Nadeem Chipkali falsely accused of murder.
Updated on Apr 12, 2019 01:13 PM IST
Hindustan Times | By Madhusree Ghosh
Selection Day review: Netflix’s latest Indian series, produced by Anil Kapoor, is the weakest member of the team
Selection Day review: Netflix’s latest Indian series, produced by Anil Kapoor, is nowhere near as good as the streaming giant’s previous two, Sacred Games and Ghoul. Rating: 2/5.
Updated on Jan 03, 2019 08:25 AM IST
Hindustan Times | By Rohan Naahar, New Delhi