Latest from sutapa sikdar
- Irrfan Khan and Sutapa Sikdar met at the National School of Drama. The two had tied the knot in 1995.
Published on Jan 07, 2022 10:56 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan’s wife Sutapa Sikdar shared a note as Babil began work on The Railway Men. She reminded him that he can ‘never hurry (his) legacy’.
Updated on Dec 12, 2021 06:04 PM IST
- In a new social media post, Sutapa Sikdar recalls how her late husband, actor Irrfan Khan was a fan of Amitabh Bachchan's voice and wanted to recite the poem Tum Hoti Toh from Silsila.
Published on Nov 12, 2021 10:05 AM IST
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's wife Sutapa Sikdar has said that the kind of honesty he had in him, reached the other person through his words.
Published on Oct 18, 2021 12:09 PM IST
Sutapa Sikdar shared her thoughts on watching Vicky Kaushal play the role of Sardar Udham Singh. Irrfan Khan was originally roped in to play the role.
Published on Oct 15, 2021 08:08 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil Khan has received his graduate degree from the University of Westminster. Earlier this year, he had dropped out of college.
Published on Sep 16, 2021 09:15 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil Khan ended his over a month-long hiatus on Instagram by sharing a couple of posts, one featuring his late father. See here.
Published on Aug 26, 2021 03:40 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan’s son Babil Khan shared a video from the shoot of Qareeb Qareeb Singlle in Gangtok. The clip shows Sutapa Sikdar buying shoes at a local store.
Published on Jul 13, 2021 01:09 PM IST
- In a video, late actor Irrfan Khan is seen smiling for the camera while his crew had some fun on the sets of Angrezi Medium, three years ago.
Published on Jun 25, 2021 01:09 PM IST
- Babil Khan shared pictures of his late father Irrfan Khan, mother Sutapa Sikdar and brother Ayaan Khan. He also penned a note on family.
Published on Jun 10, 2021 04:07 PM IST
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil remembered old memories in a throwback post. He shared a series of pictures clicked by Irrfan.
Published on Jun 01, 2021 09:11 AM IST
- Babil Khan has shared throwback pictures with his parents Irrfan Khan and Sutapa Sikdar. He has remembered 'the best Holi celebrations' of his life.
Published on May 29, 2021 02:57 PM IST
Late actor Irrfan Khan's son Babil has apologised to his mother, Sutapa Sikdar, for being temperamental and the 'pain' that she is going through. He wrote in a new post that she is the only person who truly cares about him.
Updated on May 16, 2021 08:06 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's wife Sutapa Sikdar has shared a Facebook post about not being able to secure a hospital bed for her relative in Delhi, because he wasn't 'Chhota Rajan'.
Published on May 04, 2021 10:26 AM IST
Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan shared a monochrome picture of late actor Irrfan Khan on his first death anniversary. See here.
Published on Apr 29, 2021 08:18 PM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar remembered the beautiful life she shared with her late husband, actor Irrfan Khan, on his first death anniversary. She also shared how she has been facing life without him now.
Published on Apr 29, 2021 06:09 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil often shares previously unseen pictures and anecdotes from their family life. On the actor's first death anniversary, here is a look at some of their family moments.
Published on Apr 29, 2021 07:28 AM IST
- Late actor Irrfan's wife Sutapa Sikdar has spoken about life with him and later, without him in a long interview. She also spoke about his views on religion and philosophy.
Updated on Apr 28, 2021 04:54 PM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar did not cry ‘as much as (she) should have’ after Irrfan Khan’s death last year. However, last month, she cried non-stop for seven-eight days straight.
Published on Apr 28, 2021 01:37 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan's wife, Sutapa Sikdar, recalled how the late actor once complimented a 'big star's' makeup artist, but not the actress herself. She said that Irrfan found it impossible to 'pretend'.
Published on Apr 28, 2021 10:39 AM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar wrote that her son Babil is a strong man who does not shy away from hiding his emotions. Read her post here.
Published on Apr 15, 2021 03:19 PM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar gave a glimpse of how Babil had made arrangements for her comfort ahead of her arrival in Mumbai.
Published on Apr 01, 2021 02:25 PM IST
- The late Irrfan Khan was posthumously given the Lifetime Achievement Award and Best Actor in a Leading Role for his last release, Angrezi Medium, at an awards show on Saturday. Babil Khan attended the ceremony and accepted the award.
Published on Mar 29, 2021 07:10 AM IST
- Babil Khan took to Instagram and shared a picture of his parents, late actor Irrfan Khan and Sutapa Sikdar, from their time at the National School of Drama in New Delhi. See here.
Published on Mar 13, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Sutapa Sikdar, wife of late Irrfan Khan, shared a warm note of remembrance on Valentine's Day. She mentioned how much she missed him.
Updated on Feb 15, 2021 06:57 PM IST
- Babil Khan, son of actor Irrfan Khan, hopes to win awards like his late father. See his video here.
Published on Feb 12, 2021 01:55 PM IST
Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has shared pictures of the farmhouse which is being designed as per his mother Sutapa Sikdar's taste.
Published on Feb 10, 2021 10:09 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son and wife, Babil Khan and Sutapa Sikdar, attended a special screening in his honour at IFFI Goa. Sutapa delivered a stirring speech, Babil shared pictures.
Published on Jan 22, 2021 06:11 PM IST
Irrfan Khan’s wife Sutapa Sikdar pens emotional note on his birthday, reveals why she celebrates it even though he never did
Irrfan Khan’s wife, Sutapa Sikdar, wrote in a Facebook post that while he did not believe in celebrating birthdays, she commemorates his because ‘how would I have met you if you were not born’.
Updated on Jan 07, 2021 09:18 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi |HT Entertainment Desk
Irrfan Khan’s son Babil remembers actor on his birth anniversary, says he never believed in celebrating birthdays
Irrfan Khan’s son Babil is celebrating his father’s 54th birth anniversary on Thursday. The late actor, who died in April last year, is seen in a throwback video shared by Babil on Instagram.
Updated on Jan 07, 2021 08:51 AM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi |HT Entertainment Desk