Mother of dragons Emilia Clarke is planning to get a dragon tattoo as tribute to Game of Thrones
Emilia Clarke has revealed plans to get a Game of Thrones-inspired tattoo as a tribute to her stint in the popular fantasy epic series. The 31-year-old actor, known for playing Daenerys Targaryen in the hit HBO show, will bid adieu to her character next year but said she wants to have a “dragon” as a piece of body art to remember the Mother of Dragons.
Ryan Seacrest, host of LIVE With Kelly and Ryan, said he tried getting a sitting at a tattoo parlour but could not manage one as the actor was already booked there.
“I was in a tattoo parlour the other day trying to get an appointment and they said that they were full because you’re coming in to get a tattoo of a dragon?”
Ripa exclaimed, “Are you really doing it?”
Clarke replied, “Yes! Sorry, mum!
“I’m going to get a dragon right here (points at wrist) kind of flying away. So I think that’s cool. A little kind of peace out.”
The actor, who also stars in Solo: A Star Wars Story, joked she could have gone for bigger tattoo.
When Ripa teased she thought she would have gone for a “big back tattoo”, Clarke laughed saying, “Yeah exactly! They’ve cleared the schedule, I’m getting the full (back tattoo).”
The actor joins fellow GOT stars Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams got matching inkings to commemorate the date when they clinched their roles as Sansa and Arya Stark.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.