Sunny Leone responds to a mean tweet about her work as an adult actor: ‘Seriously, I am a visionary’
Actor Sunny Leone is the latest celebrity to appear on Arbaaz Khan’s web show Pinch and was at her candid best as she responded to trolls. Sunny has worked with Arbaaz in the 2017 film, Tera Intezaar.
While the full episode is yet to be released, Arbaaz shared the preview on Twitter while introducing his new guest as, “S for Strong. S for @SunnyLeone.” On being shown a mean tweet that read, “#SunnyLeone anticipated #pornban and wisely shifted her career,” Sunny hails herself in the video saying, “Seriously, I am a visionary.”
She is also expected to talk about her past as an adult actor in the upcoming episode. Talking about entering Hindi film industry and her career switch, the actor said in the preview, “I made decisions that were best for me at that moment in time. Have I evolved? Absolutely. Have I moved on? Absolutely.”
She also gave a collective thanks to the trolls and says, “Thank you so much for trolling me. It feels amazing because I know how long you are spending on my page.”
Sunny had recently celebrated her wedding anniversary with husband Daniel Weber and had shared a few pictures on her Instagram account from their private celebration. She captioned the pics, “Happy Anniversary @dirrty99 you are the best part of my life, my best friend and the best father to our children! the greatest part is that our daughter made us our cake.”
Sunny is doing well both in her personal and professional life. She and Daniel adopted daughter Nisha in July 2017. They went on to welcome their twin boys in March 2018 via surrogacy and named them Asher and Noah.
Sunny was last seen in supernatural thriller Tera Intezaar. She is currently working on her Tamil film Veeramadevi and plays the title role of a female warrior. The actor is also said to be gearing up for her debut Malayalam film Rangeela. She also acted in her biopic - a web series titled Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.