RHOA star Kim Zolciak breaks silence after son's arrest for sexual battery: Did Kroy Jr undergo polygraph test?
Reality TV star Kim Zolciak addresses allegations against her son, Kroy Jr., who denied sexual assault claims, passed a polygraph, and has police backing.
Kim Zolciak, known from 'Real Housewives of Atlanta', is countering claims that her son Kroy Jr. sexually assaulted a classmate within a gym, stating that he even took a lie-detector test to confirm that the event never took place.

“The allegations being made against my son are nothing short of reckless and deeply troubling. He categorically denies ever being involved with this woman or engaging in the conduct she has alleged,” she told TMZ.
Kim Zolciak asserts son underwent polygraph test
Kim asserts that her son voluntarily underwent a “polygraph test” concerning these allegations and was successful.
Additionally, she references police documents stating that no male DNA was detected on the alleged victim.
Kim further contends that the alleged victim has made "similar allegations involving two other people, which raises serious concerns that deserve to be carefully examined." However, her assertion regarding the alleged victim remains unverified.
The reality television personality emphasized that unfounded claims can lead to "devastating consequences," stating that every valid allegation warrants serious consideration and should be examined based on the facts and evidence.
Kim Zolciak says son will be acquitted
She expressed her belief that her son would be acquitted if the matter is presented in court.
KJ's legal representative, Jason Sheffield, stated to TMZ that KJ maintains his innocence, citing evidence that includes a passed polygraph test, previous false claims, and the lack of male DNA discovered by the GBI as support for his position. He labels the allegations as false and requests that the public avoid prejudging the situation or encroaching on the privacy of both families.
Kroy Jr's next hearing to take place in September
Due to Biermann's status as a minor and the nature of the allegations concerning two significant offenses, Georgia law mandates that the case commence in adult court. Prosecutors may later opt to transfer it to juvenile court.
The next hearing is set for 1 p.m. on September 1 before Judge Todd Ashley.
ABOUT THE AUTHORShweta KukretiShweta Kukreti has over 8 years of experience in covering Indian and world politics. She joined the Hindustan Times in 2024 and is primarily assigned to the US desk. She currently works as Deputy Chief Content Producer and reports on a wide range of topics, including US politics, immigration issues (especially H-1B visa) and major global events. Shweta strongly emphasizes team operations, which encompasses monitoring news, delegating tasks, editing, developing comprehensive coverage strategies, and crafting engaging, and data-informed narratives. She received the Digi Star Award at the Hindustan Times within a year of joining for her broad coverage of US politics. In 2025, she earned both a promotion and a redesignation, a significant achievement recognising her contributions and the strong value she brings to the team. She has previously worked with the Indian Express, HTDS, ANI and Republic World. Seniors in all the media organisations recognised her work. Regarding education, she earned a BA (Hons.) in Political Science and a master's degree from Delhi University, and she pursued a PG Diploma in English Journalism from the Indian Institution of Mass Communication (IIMC). She also holds a diploma in Women's Empowerment and Development from IGNOU University and a French certification course from Alliance Française de Delhi. If not working, you can find her exploring the hills and engaging in adventurous activities in Rishikesh and Himachal Pradesh. She loves to play badminton, volleyball, and chess, and spend time with her friends and family. She also enjoys spiritual activities.Read More

E-Paper


