Katrina Kaif calls herself a ‘noob’, talks about her funny struggles with video interviews. Watch
Katrina Kaif has spoken about her struggles with technology, along with a detailed step-by-step explanation of what happens during her video interviews. The actor called herself a ‘noob’.
She shared a video on Instagram which showed her trying to connect with a person online. She mistakenly called different people, including her fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala and Shaheen Bhatt. The video opened with Katrina googling the meaning of the word ‘noob’, which has been explained as - ‘a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the internet’. She was seen committing various mistakes, like switching off her camera or blaming her network as she disconnected with the person on the other side. She even forgot to switch off the virtual meeting before making side conversations with her sister.
Sharing the video, she wrote, “For those not so tech savvy people. Who else has spent a great deal of time this year struggling with connectivity issues on their lives. -turn your WiFi on , -turn your WiFi off , - are you on 4G ? ‘Yes I AM’. hold pleasant face while waiting for your guest to join who cannot - ensuing a small panic. - most important make sure you END your live session - before having side conversations.”
Katrina’s fans loved the funny video and showed full sympathy with the Bharat actor. Most of them were simply happy to catch a glimpse of the actor on social media. A fan reacted, “You still look beautiful.” Another wrote, “Love this side of yours.” One more asked, “How are you so cute?”
Katrina will now be seen in Phone Bhoot, also starring Ishaan Khatter and Siddhant Chaturvedi. Her Rohit Shetty film, Sooryavanshi, which missed its release date due to coronavirus pandemic, will hit theatres in the first quarter next year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Director Chaitanya Tamhane's The Disciple, which opened to critical acclaim at the Venice and Toronto film festivals, has been nominated in the Best International Film category at the 36th annual Independent Spirit Awards. Adarsh Gourav has been nominated for Best Male Lead, for The White Tiger.
- Amitabh Bachchan showed off his new Covid-19 mask on social media, and his grandchildren -- Navya and Agastya Nanda -- couldn't get enough of it.
- Producer Boney Kapoor and his Maidaan director, Amit Sharma, are miffed about RRR potentially clashing with their film at the box office.
- Hrithik Roshan has shared a rare picture with ex-brother-in-law Zayed Khan, who accompanied him on a hike. See the picture here.
- Designer Manish Malhotra has shared a behind-the-scenes video of Varun Dhawan getting fitted for his wedding with Natasha Dalal. Watch the video here.
- Shah Rukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, has shared a throwback photo from Paris, leaving Maheep Kapoor and Malaika Arora in awe.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut, in an incendiary video, has called for everybody who supported the 'so-called' farmers' protests to be jailed.
- "The whole world is laughing at us today," Kangana Ranaut wrote in a new tweet, targeting Diljit Dosanjh and Priyanka Chopra.