West Indies vs Pakistan, 4th T20I, Scorecard: PAK win by 7 wickets, clinch series 3-1
Ahmed Shehzad slammed 53 and Babar Azam chipped in with 38 as Pakistan secured a seven-wicket win over the West Indies in the fourth and final Twenty20 International in Port of Spain, Trinidad. With this win, Pakistan clinched the series 3-1. Earlier, Hasan Ali’s 2/112 and Shahdab Khan’s 2/16 restricted West Indies to 124/8, with Chadwick Walton being the top-scorer with 40. Get the complete scorecard of West Indies vs Pakistan 4th T20 here.
If you can’t see the scorecard properly, click here.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mithali Raj-led hosts eye a comeback post an eight wicket loss in the opener on Sunday.
- Southampton, with a five-star facility inside the stadium, will make it easier for both the ICC and the England and Wales Cricket Board to create a bio-bubble for the two teams.
- It will be India women's first game in the longest format of the game since November 2014 when the Indian players took on South Africa.
- India vs England: The Indian team management faces a problem of plenty going into the five T20I against England starting Friday.
- Padikkal sent a strong message to the national selectors before England ODIs as he slammed his fourth consecutive List A ton.
- The rise of youngsters has been instrumental in India registering back-to-back Test series wins, and for that Ganguly reckons, Dravid has had an immense role to play.
- The Black Caps shuffled their batting order, showed faith in part-time bowlers, and displayed tactical flexibility to prevail 3-2 over Australia and make it five wins from as many home series this season.
- India vs England: It was a knock that snatched the advantage away from England.