MUHS Exams 2021: Guidelines for Winter and Summer exams released, notice here
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has released guidelines for MUHS Exams 2021. The guidelines have been released for Winter 2020 and Summer 2021 examinations with respect to the COVID19 pandemic. The guidelines notice can be checked by all appearing candidates on the official site of MUHS on muhs.ac.in.
The standard operating procedure, SOPs are based on UGC’s SOP for the conduct of the examination during the COVID19 pandemic. Candidates can check the list of guidelines given below.
1. Students are advised to maintain social distancing in order to avoid overcrowding. They also should reach the exam center 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
2. Students should not wear a wristwatch and other items prohibited as per the examination rules.
3. The University will not undergo frisking of students, even if he or she is wearing a dress that is not in confirmatory with the dress code of examinations. However, in such circumstances, special care must be taken by the examination staff to maintain the sanctity of the examination.
4. In case there is a restriction on movements in certain areas, admit cards issued to the students should be treated as a pass for the movement of students.
5. Fresh masks and gloves should be used by exam functionaries after staff verification is done. Also, sanitizer bottles should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff room etc.
6. Downloading of the ‘Arogya Setu’ app may be advised for every staff and student of the university and college.