Michael died of toxic poisoning: Jermaine Jackson
The King of Pop Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine jackson is convinced that his brother was "toxically poisoned". In his book, You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes, he reveals...entertainment Updated: Sep 17, 2011 17:24 IST
Singer Jermaine Jackson claims his late brother and King of Pop Michael was "toxically poisoned".
Jermaine has revealed the extent of his brother's health woes in his new book, You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes.
"There were some days that weren't good days... Just imagine you're trusting your doctors and you're getting ready to do a show... You just put a $15 million payment on a home, you have a five-year plan ...and suddenly you're having these symptoms," Dailystar.co.uk quoted Jermaine as saying.
"Half of your body is hot, half is ice cold, you're repeating yourself, you're going left when you should go right onstage," Jermaine added.
Michael had never had these symptoms in the past. These were signs of toxic poisoning in his system, Jermaine added.
Michael Jackson died from an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol in June, 2009.
First Published: Sep 17, 2011 16:54 IST