Sophie Turner could wear these 8 lehengas at Nick Jonas, Priyanka Chopra’s wedding
It’s only a matter of a couple more days before Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas tie the knot in a lavish wedding ceremony and we can’t wait to see what the gorgeous couple choose to wear. But like other Game of Thrones fans, we also can’t wait to see how Sophie Turner, fiancé of Nick’s brother Joe Jonas, will dress for a weekend packed with wedding festivities. The celebrations kicked off on Thursday with Priyanka Chopra, 36, and Nick Jonas, 26, arriving hand-in-hand at Jodhpur airport, along with their close friends and family, including Sophie and Joe.
Sophie has already donned an impressive ethnic Indian look -- on Wednesday, she wore a covetable red suit embellished with beads and embroidery with a bright yellow dupatta at a puja ceremony at the Chopra’s Mumbai home -- ahead of Priyanka and Nick’s big day. Unsurprisingly, Sophie looked as stylish as ever in the colourful ensemble with intricate embellishment. Her traditional Indian suit was the perfect ensemble for a festive family gathering; maximum impact and minimal effort.
So we have big expectations from Sophie for her wedding attire. Priyanka and Nick are due to get married in a grand ceremony at Jodhpur’s Umaid Bhavan Palace on December 2, with their whole family and close friends in attendance. Here are some designer lehengas that we think Sophie Turner could wear on Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s wedding day:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Gauahar Khan has been sharing snippets from her honeymoon in Udaipur with hubby Zaid Darbar. However, her fans cannot help but swoon over the stunning outfits that the actor wore on her trip. Her latest images wearing a makhmal suit has been making headlines and we are taking notes.
- Telugu star Ram Pothineni shows how to break the monotony of menswear when it comes to ethnic style. The actor was seen promoting his latest release, Red, in designer Kunal Rawal's purple potted flower kurta
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed