Akshay's love tips!
Akshay Kumar, the self proclaimed casanova, gives five love tips on this year's Valentine's Day. Check out.india Updated: Feb 14, 2006 18:18 IST
1. Work out together or play a sport together, compete with each other and bring the fun element back into the relationship. Take care of your physical appearance. Keep your body healthy and fit.
2. Eat well and dine together; food is best digested when eaten in a happy environment. Start your day with a good healthy breakfast with your partner. Round off the day with an impromptu dinner.
3. Be happy; laugh a lot with each other and at each other as this makes you comfortable with your partner. You make mistakes, which take you apart, but it’s acceptance that brings you closer.
4. Plan a trip, go hiking, trekking, skiing, sailing etc. Wild bike rides and boat rides are not only romantic, but extra enjoyable when done together. Plus, it gets the adrenaline flowing.
5. All of the above is really easy and can be done if you have love, spirit, inclination and health. The absence of any one of these will take away from a potentially romantic and happy life.
First Published: Feb 14, 2006 18:18 IST