Sallu, Kat: One big family
For those who think Katrina Kaif has severed ties with Salman Khan and his family, there is news. Recently, she arranged a show of her latest film,
, for Salman’s father, Salim Khan, and the rest of the family.
Talking about the show for Salman’s family, Kaif says, “I wish these speculations on my personal life would end. Salman’s family is the only family I’ve known in Mumbai. That will never change. I wanted Salim
since he has seen me struggle in Bollywood. He’s so proud of me.”
director Prakash Jha says that Salim Khan loved the film. “He praised the dialogue, and that coming from him was a compliment. Earlier, Salim
had said that what he and Javed (Akhtar)
written as a cop story in
was nowhere close to the authenticity of my cop story,
. He’s a generous man,” smiles Jha.
Salim Khan called Kaif to congratulate her. But Salman, after tweeting that he’d like to see
and raising Kaif’s hopes, stayed away from the special screening. Salman has not seen a single film featuring Kaif.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- "Inspired by the honest governance of chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and hard work of MLA Raghav Chadha, I chose to join the Aam Aadmi Party..." said Mansi Sehgal
- Uttar Pradesh opened schools in a phased manner with physical classes for Classes 1 to 5 from Monday and for those in Classes 6 to 8, schools restarted from February 10.
- The states of Goa, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh have not imposed any travel restrictions so far.
- Nadda claimed that since the BJP was working to carry the country forward, therefore, those with the opportunity to work in the BJP were lucky
- Co-Win's citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines, the government has said.
- The prices of petrol and diesel in New Delhi on Monday stood at ₹91.17 per litre and ₹81.47 per litre respectively.
- The decision to bring in a slew of new rules to help the state curb the rising number of cases was taken by Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh after a meeting with health experts and senior officers on February 23.