34 special trains for Bihar, UP during festive season
The Northern Railways on Monday said that nearly 34 special trains will be introduced keeping in view the festive season in October and November.
These special trains will run between Delhi and cities of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
The special trains will run to and fro between New Delhi and Barauni, New Delhi and Muzaffarpur, New Delhi and Saharsa, New Delhi and Patna junction, New Delhi and Purnea Court, Anand Vihar and Katihar, Anand Vihar and Bhagalpur, Anand Vihar and Jogbani and New Delhi and Varanasi, Anand Vihar and Varanasi, Anand Vihar and Lucknow, New Delhi and Darbhanga, and Anand Vihar and Allahabad.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In case of PMBJP, procurement is done directly through drug manufacturers by asking them to compete in tender.
- Several party leaders are putting their best foot forward in order to stake a claim to lead the party in the state, said party leaders.
- A senior official said workers associated with the Jeevika scheme have been tasked with the job of ensuring high footfall of women for vaccination on March 8.
- Manu Gandhi, in whose arms Mahatma Gandhi had collapsed after falling to bullets of an assassin on January 30, 1948, in Delhi's Birla House, was his dutiful companion in the crusade for Independence and a chronicler of his life.
- The low footfall has prompted the state to mobilise more technical manpower so that senior citizens do not have to wait for vaccination.
- The minister, who is a leader of the Vikassheel Insan Party (VIP), later said he will make sure to attend events where he is scheduled to be present in future.
- A BJP leader has urged chief minister Nitish Kumar to ensure that the money meant for welfare scheme is spent for its purpose.
- Copy evaluation for Matric examination conducted by Bihar state education board will begin on March 12 and conclude on March 24.
- After the death of a 2016-batch final-year MBBS student at the NMCH, Shubhendu Shubham (23), who had contracted the virus, the state health department had advised the medical college to get real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT PCR) test of all medicos done.
- Four cities from Bihar -- Patna, Biharsharif, Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur, participated in the survey. Muzaffarpur was adjudged the lowest in the Ease of Living Index.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The deputy CM acknowledged the members’ sentiments and said he would strive to resolve the issues affecting the devotees and tourists
- Nitish Kumar had got Renu Bhawan built in the village at a cost of ₹two crore but tourism infrastructure needs to be developed for customized tour packages, says Renu's son.