Saira Banu has shared a note speaking about her upcoming wedding anniversary. The yesteryear star was married to Dilip Kumar. He died earlier this year.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 07:43 PM IST
Faisal Farooqui wrote on Twitter that he has received Dilip Kumar's wife and veteran actor Saira Banu's consent to close the account.
Published on Sep 15, 2021 05:43 PM IST
Saira Banu was photographed in Mumbai on Thursday. The actor made her first public appearance since Dilip Kumar's death.
Published on Sep 09, 2021 05:17 PM IST
Saira Banu was admitted to the Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai on August 28, following complaints of breathlessness, high blood pressure and high sugar.
Published on Sep 05, 2021 08:32 PM IST
- Saira Banu studied at London's elite Queen's House before making her debut in Hindi films in the 1960s.
Updated on Aug 23, 2021 09:11 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar and Raaj Kumar did 'childish things' on Saudagar sets, Vivek Mushran has revealed. Saudagar completed 30 years on Monday.
Published on Aug 10, 2021 01:39 PM IST
- Kriti Sanon spoke about the paparazzi covering the funeral of the late Dilip Kumar and how it made her angry. She called it 'insensitive' and 'horrible'.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 10:03 AM IST
- Naseeruddin Shah has offered clarification about his comments on the late Dilip Kumar, whom he accused of not doing enough for cinema.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 10:03 AM IST
- Dharmendra got emotional when he appeared on a special episode on Indian Idol 12, as he recalled how Dilip Kumar inspired him.
Published on Jul 17, 2021 09:05 AM IST
- Naseeruddin Shah, while praising Dilip Kumar’s performances and thanking him ‘for the magic’, talked about his contribution to Indian cinema.
Updated on Jul 13, 2021 02:03 PM IST
- Naseeruddin Shah recalled being dissuaded by the late Dilip Kumar from pursuing a career as an actor, and feeling too nervous to bring it up again after he made a name for himself.
Published on Jul 12, 2021 10:45 AM IST
- Naseeruddin Shah and Dilip Kumar were admitted in the same hospital recently. The actor revealed Dilip's wife, actor Saira Banu had visited him.
Published on Jul 11, 2021 02:21 PM IST
- Anupam Kher recalled gatecrashing a party several years ago and meeting Dilip Kumar there. He said that he ‘must not have washed (his) hand for a long time’ after that.
Published on Jul 11, 2021 01:06 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar had once served Johnny Lever biryani 'with his own hands at his home'. The late actor had also performed a 'small mimicry act' for him.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 06:02 PM IST
The recording shared by Smriti Irani starts with Dilip Kumar reciting a shayeri during an interview.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 03:40 PM IST
By Srimoyee Chowdhury
- Rishi Kapoor had once recalled an incident when he was shouted at by Raj Kapoor after he was unable to give an intense expression like that of Dilip Kumar.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 10:47 AM IST
- Babil Khan remembered how the late Dilip Kumar inspired and left his father, the late Irrfan Khan, awestruck. Babil also dropped pictures of Dilip Kumar's signed autobiography that he and Irrfan had received.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 09:29 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar had visited Raj Kapoor when he was in a coma in a hospital. Rishi Kapoor had described the meeting in a note in Dilip’s autobiography.
Published on Jul 09, 2021 04:31 PM IST
- Dharmendra recalled his days in his youth when he would look up to the late Dilip Kumar. He remembered asking himself if he could be like him.
Published on Jul 09, 2021 12:43 PM IST
- In a throwback video, which has resurfaced, late Dilip Kumar is seen talking about the qualities that made his performances 'enduring, long-lasting and so wonderful'. Asking him questions is Shah Rukh Khan. Watch.
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 08:57 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar and Madhubala made a successful pair onscreen and shared a great rapport for much of their lives as well. He opened up about their relationship in his autobiography that was launched in 2014.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 07:26 PM IST
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 01:04 PM IST
- Dharmendra tweeted about feeling heartbroken at what Saira Banu told him after Dilip Kumar's death.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 12:02 PM IST
- Amul has dedicated a topical to the late Dilip Kumar and paid a tribute. He died on Wednesday in a Mumbai hospital after a prolonged illness.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 11:40 AM IST
- Dilp Kumar married Saira Banu, also a famous and critically acclaimed actress of her time, in 1966.
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 11:23 AM IST
- Vyjayanthimala remembered how late Dilip Kumar helped her out when they were working together in Gunga Jumna. She also revealed that Saira Banu said they 'make the best team'.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 10:54 AM IST
We all know, there was only one Dilip Kumar. The name that he has left behind, no one can ever come close to that. And it would never get erased from the history of the Hindi film industry. May god bless his soul, writes Waheeda Rehman.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 12:39 AM IST
By Monika Rawal Kukreja
Dilip Kumar was more than the screen legend all serious actors modelled themselves on. The 98-year-old exemplified the hope, aspirations, idealism and disappointments of a newly independent India
Updated on Jul 08, 2021 12:34 AM IST
By Vir Sanghvi
- Actor Saira Banu has shared her thanks for the Prime Minister, who, she says, called her early morning to express grief at Dilip Kumar's death.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 10:07 PM IST
India's legendary actor Dilip Kumar passes away on Wednesday, fans in Pakistan gathered outside his ancestral home in Peshawar and extended prayers for the departed soul.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 09:33 PM IST
PTI | | Posted by Shanza Khan, Peshawar