Bigg Boss 14 promo: Rakhi Sawant, Arshi Khan punished by contestants for using foul language
Rakhi Sawant and Arshi Khan will have a tough time this weekend as not only host Salman Khan, but many of their co-contestants will take them to task for swearing in the house. A promo video shows a new task in progress during which the contestants are seen punishing Rakhi for passing distasteful comments against Nikki Tamboli.
The promo opens with Salman introducing a new task -- ‘tameez ka dose (teaching manners)’. He asks the contestants to give a shot of a bitter liquid to two contestants who they think need a lesson in moral science. He also asks them to give a reason as to why they’ve chosen to punish certain people.
Rubina Dilaik begins the task by giving Arshi Khan a shot. She accuses her of spoiling the atmosphere of the house and calls her ‘absolutely disrespectful’. Rahul Mahajan, Eijaz Khan, Abhinav Shukla follow suit while condemning her actions against Vikas Gupta. While Rahul calls her ‘the most badtameez person’ in the history of Bigg Boss, Abhinav says, “She says things which are not appropriate for everyone. Her humour doesn’t look good.”
Without naming the person, Kashmera Shah says, “I don’t like what she is doing with her husband. If Krushna Abhishek would have been here, I may not have been able to take it,” before moving on to give a contestant the shot.
After Arshi, Rakhi turns out to be the second target with everyone from Aly Goni, Jasmin Bhasin, Rubina to Abhinav targeting her for her bad language. Rahul also targets her and says, “she does a tragedy in comedy.” Rakhi pukes after taking multiple shots of the bitter liquid.
Nikki Tamboli turns out to be the next target and gets a shot from Kashmera, who objects to her tone. Rahul Vaidya also targets her for commenting on his personal life. Rakhi gives her a shot for saying, “what have you done since 15 years?” to her.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a special video for International Women's Day, Shweta Tiwari addresses her daughter Palak and remembers her own fight against domestic violence. Check it out here.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Abhinav Shukla was spotted at the Mumbai airport on Monday. He was asked by photographers about his good looks for which he had a classy reply.
- Fans of Netflix's The Crown took to Twitter following the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here's how they reacted.
- Simi Garewal on Monday said that she doesn't believe what Meghan Markle said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and called the Duchess of Sussex 'evil' for playing the victim and race cards.
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.