The Family Man season 2 arriving on February 12, Raj and DK share teaser. Watch
The second season of Amazon Prime Video’s hit show The Family Man has been allotted a release date. Starring Manoj Bajpayee as a spy, the action comedy series will be out on February 12.
Sharing a short new teaser, makers Raj&DK posted on Twitter, “This time, no one is safe. #WhoisRaji Chehre ke peeche chehra, raaz hai ismein gehra #TheFamilyManOnPrime on 12th Feb (There is face behind every face and they all hold secrets).” The teaser is scored with the show’s opening theme and shows Manoj with a shocked expression.
Fans are already excited to watch the adventure continue. “Can’t wait for the teaser and trailer!! Jaldi jaldi lao,” wrote one fan on Raj&DK’s tweet. A fan of Samantha Akkinenni expressed their eagerness to watch her in the new season. “Can’t wait Star-struck Raji is non other than our @Samanthaprabhu2.”
The first season also starred Priyamani and Gul Panag. It featured Manoj as a middle class Indian man who is also one of the country’s most successful spies. The action packed show followed his life as he struggled to keep his family and work life in balance.
Talking about pairing Manoj Bajpayee with Tamil star Priyamani, Raj&DK had earlier told IANS, “When we were writing the story, we wanted to show a cross-cultural marriage so that in the story, quite organically, we could show both sides of Indian culture. While casting, we looked for actors who suited the roles.”
“There’s pressure from fans across the globe [to take the story ahead]. There has been an audience for such content, and the success of so many web shows in India allows us to narrate the story like it needed to be told,” they had added.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.